Parent Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He fellow parents. TJT Junior's Gender Reveal party (stupid shit) is tomorrow. Kid will be born in August and we will cut a cake tomorrow with pink or blue in it to indicate gender.

But a reason for a BBQ is good enough for me!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Are you sure its a "law". People and especially talking heads on the news use this term to convince people this shit is an actual "law". A governor's EO is not a law. A county board's proclamation is not a law. Laws can only be passed by an elected legislative body and of course can be immediately challenged in court. They are also subject to supremacy.
Am I sure, no, its all coming from the county health dept website, so probably not the the paragon of truth. My wife and I talked about it, we're not going to stay locked down for an additional 14 days. I guess if we get caught I'll let you all know.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
He fellow parents. TJT Junior's Gender Reveal party (stupid shit) is tomorrow. Kid will be born in August and we will cut a cake tomorrow with pink or blue in it to indicate gender.

But a reason for a BBQ is good enough for me!
Fill the cake with chocolate.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wish. Some old grandma is making it for us.
You get some chocolate cake from Dairy Queen or something. If you have to do a gay as fuck gender reveal at least make it funny/offensive. Can pull out your pink cake after the shock has worn off. Don’t fuck this up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You get some chocolate cake from Dairy Queen or something. If you have to do a gay as fuck gender reveal at least make it funny/offensive. Can pull out your pink cake after the shock has worn off. Don’t fuck this up.
You say it like it was my idea lol. I told her it was fucking stupid the moment she brought it up. But whatever. It's for her stupid friends.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You say it like it was my idea lol. I told her it was fucking stupid the moment she brought it up. But whatever. It's for her stupid friends.

It’s cool, most will bring presents. Get your girl to drop this tidbit to all the old ladies “please don’t buy a card, buy a baby book and write on the inside instead”

Grats!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Does vasectomy fall under this topic? What advice can you folks give for those who have had the procedure? I know there's a couple different types - clipping and fusing, clipping tying and fusing... Benefits of one vs the other? Also read some folks experience constant ball pain after. Is that tied to a certain type of procedure, or just a chance? What's the recovery period? How long should I go before pumping again? Recovery experiences? I know one guy who ejaculated black the first time, but normal after that. One with no issues. One who basically feels like someone is constantly stabbing their ballsack...

My wife plans to have an IUD until she hits menopause, but I'd like to certify that I can no longer procreate. Just to make sure.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Does vasectomy fall under this topic? What advice can you folks give for those who have had the procedure? I know there's a couple different types - clipping and fusing, clipping tying and fusing... Benefits of one vs the other? Also read some folks experience constant ball pain after. Is that tied to a certain type of procedure, or just a chance? What's the recovery period? How long should I go before pumping again? Recovery experiences? I know one guy who ejaculated black the first time, but normal after that. One with no issues. One who basically feels like someone is constantly stabbing their ballsack...

My wife plans to have an IUD until she hits menopause, but I'd like to certify that I can no longer procreate. Just to make sure.
I got one after the third kid... make sure you get yourself shorn before hand.

Mine was a clip, fuse, cap, and it hurt for a while afterwards (a few weeks) but I don't even notice now (youngest is 6). Never had any problem beyond pain. Ice the boys, and keep em iced.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
My kid is asking the important questions at school.
22D462E4-8B7E-4B7F-BB1A-915D545341D9.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Mine was removing a section of the vas, clamping both ends and cauterizing the ends. Spent two full days icing afterwards could have been mobile after the first but the extra day really helped. Get some boxer briefs as gravity isn’t your friend for the next week. After the time limit they gave it was a race to bust out the last 15 nuts as fast as possible to get the all clear. Think it was a two weeks before I had no more soreness. Worth every penny.

I think they said long term ball pain only happens in 2-3% of people.

• 1Like

Brad2770

My kid is 15. He has a friend that is the same age. This friend is 6’4”. Weighs 240. He can bench almost 300 lbs. Grows a full beard. He looks like an MMA champ. If it wasn’t for the fact I have known the kid since my son was in 3rd grade, I would think he was an undercover cop.

• 1Mother of God