Parent Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brad2770

Maybe he failed 9th grade 4 times. Are you in Philly or Baltimore?

Dallas. My kid sent me this pic of him last night. I have taken him on some of our road trips.

76E42664-66E0-43DF-82CD-3D5502D1389E.jpeg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

They are normal sized I guess. Here’s a pic of him at 6’1” in June of 2019. That’s how tall I am. He was 13.

88C0C872-E04F-41F1-AAFA-96E798E189BB.jpeg

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They are normal sized I guess. Here’s a pic of him at 6’1” in June of 2019. That’s how tall I am. He was 13.
That's going to be my oldest daughter. Still on track to be 6" tall. Hopefully w/out the beard :D

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
Found out a couple months ago my soon to be 2 year old has rheumatoid arthritis in her right knee.

A two week course of oral steroid didn't cleared it up so she was scheduled to get injections today. She's feisty as fuck and since most of her life has been covid, just starting to get over "everyone is a treat who gets at least a dirty look, but I swear to my precious milk I'll scream like a banshee if you get any closer!". Anyway, due to said feistiness, it was planned to put her under general anesthesia.

No food after midnight and no motrin already puts her in a bad mood. Add a bunch of strangers in masks and she's pissed. It took my wife holding her plus 3 other staff to get the IV in and administer the anesthesia. They actually have to give her more than what's typical to put her under and as her eyes are closing she's still kicking her legs trying to get free.

I feel bad for the ordeal, but pretty proud she has that kind of fight in her. Hopefully we're done w/ the RA.

• 1Solidarity

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Sounds rough, I hate making my kids sad with stuff like doctors (<wuss).

My 4-year-old has turned into the devil the last couple of weeks, I'm hoping it's a short-lived thing due to a growth spurt (nearly 3/4" this month) and him being so tired because of it. He never stops eating it seems and that last hour before bed is a nightmare.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds rough, I hate making my kids sad with stuff like doctors (<wuss).

My 4-year-old has turned into the devil the last couple of weeks, I'm hoping it's a short-lived thing due to a growth spurt (nearly 3/4" this month) and him being so tired because of it. He never stops eating it seems and that last hour before bed is a nightmare.
Making sure he is getting enough iron? Ours was being a major brat and was constantly tired to the point we looked it up. He had several signs of iron deficiency. So we bought some chocolate milk “shakes” that have a lot of iron in it. Noticed a big change within a few days. Now he drinks one as part of his daily routine after school.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Making sure he is getting enough iron? Ours was being a major brat and was constantly tired to the point we looked it up. He had several signs of iron deficiency. So we bought some chocolate milk “shakes” that have a lot of iron in it. Noticed a big change within a few days. Now he drinks one as part of his daily routine after school.

Yeah, we thought that a while back when he was doing something similar (although in hindsight not as bad :) ), so he's been having a daily vitamin with iron. Upped him to 2 per day yesterday so seeing if that helps. Iron deficiency could be part of it, as part of the growth spurt. We bought him shoes 6 weeks ago, they're already too small so he got new ones this week, plus the previously mentioned 3/4" spurt in 4 weeks.

ToeMissile

<Gold Donor>
My 4 year old likes to open overwatch loot boxes and likes to try to play. She has no mouse/kb coordination yet though.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 5 year old likes to play Nier Automata. I just drop him in a random chapter and he runs around killing robots.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My 4yo likes to play lego city undercover on ps4pro, specifically the tivoli parts. She’s petite after her mother and can hardly hold the japanese import horipad mini wireless correctly. My 8yo is doing roblox or minecraft or some such on her ipad. Inc nobel prizes any day now.

• 1Like