Path of Diablo

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
We rich now bois.

What do I build with it?

Capture.PNG

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What class are u? Druid should make beast, sorc should save for infinity thresher, zon chains of honor...?

I got full aldur and 1 summon gc (a fucking Mal each without life), feels meh except for carrying groups w/ pet soak and heart of wolverine.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm on a shout barb currently, but he doesn't really need anything a ber could make.

I may just roll a paladin and make chains for him?

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Has anyone playing PD2 started getting malware warnings? Windows Defender thinks there's Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DC!ml going on. I understand that there's reason to think this is a false positive, but this doesn't inspire much confidence.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Probably has something to do with their launcher, senpai said some shit about getting it whitelisted

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm on a shout barb currently, but he doesn't really need anything a ber could make.

I may just roll a paladin and make chains for him?

Ya you could make a smiter with it and sell uber service, sure. I am very familiar with all dat.

Shout barb can make some crazy delirium helms too. Depends on if you got a regular crew or not if u wanna invest in all that.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ya you could make a smiter with it and sell uber service, sure. I am very familiar with all dat.

Shout barb can make some crazy delirium helms too. Depends on if you got a regular crew or not if u wanna invest in all that.

I think the new crafting stuff is gonna supplant the delirium helms entirely.

You could roll +2barb +3 BO or whatever you want, plus hp/res/stats etc. Just gotta spam enough of them.

Think I'm gonna just make some kind of zeal nonsense. Can you still stack dream for double shock auras?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Craft wut. Dont know nothin about makin barb helms here.

POD you could stack dreams. Here idk. Prob.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1617476445304.png

Just look at him. The BerLo is real.

Bless St. Diablocel, he is truly pure of sin.

1617478661271.png

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m burnt out on the season. Anyone need some runes?

Attachments

• 644B2362-2AE0-4701-A3FB-3DA8D1C36B73.jpeg
    644B2362-2AE0-4701-A3FB-3DA8D1C36B73.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 25

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Project Diablo 2 s4 launches December 3rd, lots of good stuff. Fuck Bobby.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
I am a fan of the diablo game series. I mostly play the new diablo 2 ressurected now, but I also played diablo 3 and even diablo 1 on my phone (I got bored on steam and amuse myself so lmao) using an emulator. The game is very good in balance aspect of weapons, armor and mobs that it literally forces you to explore the entire map so you can complete the game. For example, in diablo 2 there is such thing as runewords (check out Diablo 2 Runewords | Yesgamers.com if you want to find out about it in detail). In short, this is a combination of armor and various runes, which, in the right combination, give the most effective buffs. But in order to get these runes, you need to either explore the entire map or buy them from various resources.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Rumor is Project Diab 2 (years ahead of Blizzard in improving the game) is having season 5 in July.

I had bad issues last season with the invisible butcher cleaving and one shotting my pals. Didn't care to reroll with them after that.

Willing to give it another go but... where the hell is GreenDude again? He was really a good fella imo.