Wait till you do the monastery quest stuff with breach. It's cool as hell as a monk.First time playing monk. I'm leveling up. Dude legit says 'Back to the Soy'. It's supposed to say 'Back to the Soil ' but yes definitely sending people back to the soy.
So slow but I am almost out of interludes. Got a Div in Interlude 2.
What's a good currency farm?
Interlude is the most painful part of the campaign. At that point, all the way through, it is like "GOD MAKE IT END ALREADY".So slow but I am almost out of interludes. Got a Div in Interlude 2.
What's a good currency farm?

That's pretty much where it settled last league. The no lifers get to last leagues stuff really quickly. The rituals have overall dropped the cost of all uniques except the Mageblood/HH. I think those will drop over the next week to super low levels. Rite of Passage is at like historic lows based on some of the changes in this patch.Got to maps finally. Level 65 ATM and got 3 Divs so far. Checked the exchange and damn Exalts are not worth shit are they lol.
8 Chaos to 1 Divine? Crazy.

I suppose my toon's name might help: Tussionexxx. I believe I have three X's atm.Oh, can I please get a guild invite, ty.
Using a vaal orb has a chance to make a T15 a T16/T14. Without looking at the numbers off the top of my head and anecdotal evidence its about a 1/8 for T16So is combining 3 x T15 maps the only way to get a T16 map? I have about 100 x T15 maps and have been running them for 2 weeks now so I just assume there is no native drop rate for T16s?
Yeah whatSo is combining 3 x T15 maps the only way to get a T16 map? I have about 100 x T15 maps and have been running them for 2 weeks now so I just assume there is no native drop rate for T16s?