Path of Exile

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Don't forget the ones in synthesis you had to craft an item in 10 seconds or what it is was before the timer ran out. Whole league had bad spots in it all over.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mahes Mahes I have a Tabula Rasa (6link) with "+1 lvl of socekted gems" you can have, if you would like to try out a few 6 link skill combos.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The biggest problem with legion was when the dude you were doing resets for hit 100 and now the exp gravy train was over. I doubt I’ll ever have the patience to hit 98 much less 100 without similar shenanigans.

Hey, I heard that guy ran another 20 or so after hitting 100. I've never bothered to hit 100, even with the pure chay stones in Betrayal. I doubt I'll try for it again. BTW, I appreciated you doing the resets. I know how boring it was doing that, not that doing circles for 5 minutes was actually fun.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I've never cared to grind to 100. Once my characters hit 85ish I stop caring about levels the vast majority of the time (every now and then I really want a few more skill points from levels over 90 but anything past lvl 90 is usually "meh"). If my char is fun and doesn't die and I end up getting it to 95 then great, if it never gets past 91 or 92, i'm ok with that too.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Armageddon brand is a skill I think looks amazing but I can never get to work at a level I’d like.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It does not zap immediately like Storm Brand does and it activates less often. Both of those make it hard to impossible to feel smooth.

Might take a break next league depending on what the announcement is. Kind of more excited for WoW Classic. Or I'll play it for a week and go "oh yeah..." and be back to PoE.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
It does not zap immediately like Storm Brand does and it activates less often. Both of those make it hard to impossible to feel smooth.

Might take a break next league depending on what the announcement is. Kind of more excited for WoW Classic. Or I'll play it for a week and go "oh yeah..." and be back to PoE.

I had planned to play WoW-Classic, that was until I played the stress test last weekend. It's too slow-paced for me. I recall enjoying the quest leveling but I was not a fan this time. I even picked a class I hadn't played before.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I planned to play Classic as well. However, zero of my mainstay WoW guild that includes some IRL friends are playing (or playing retail right now). Last year we had a death in our guild that sort of made us never want to play again. Hard to lose one of the 10 people you’ve played with since 2006 and not have it affect your enthusiasm. We play other shit together, but often me and another are playing PoE while the others play something else and we just chill in discord.

Got zero interest in Classic each time I’ve brought it up.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Zero interest in classic. I was a college freshman when that shit came out; no way I can recapture and relive that now, haha.

Game is too much of a grind these days. I much prefer a PoE type grind I can pick up and out down quickly whenever.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Meh, I'm okay with this one piece of content being balanced around the HH. It's a currency loss, even more so with the manifesto changes. And as we've seen with other league mechanics, it'll be rare and require target farming--which will add more expense. I'm anticipating Maraketh emblems to be rarer than Chay splinters were a year or two ago. I doubt the changes to delve and Betrayal will make a dent in the reduction of emblems in the market due to it not being the main league mechanic.

Would likely be a gain if you sold exp

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Would likely be a gain if you sold exp

Probably, but, and I don't recall if it happened with you or Warmuth resetting, I swear when there was a 3rd person in that he also had to hop in and out of the circle too. I could be mistaken as I was just doing my circles. IIRC, there were maybe three or four runs done with a third and there were spawn issues each time.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
PoE is rarely a grind these days. I suspect that might be part of my interest in WoW Classic, the inherent character investment from grinding.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Heeeeeeeeey, who's got two thumbs and finally killed Shaper? This guy!

In retrospect, the fight is pretty easy, it is just understanding the mechanics and having enough dps so that the arena is not filled with floor trash. I did an attempt last week on Standard as I was screwing around with a build, but failed in the end. I did it in league last night and only died the once, and I am pretty sure it was because I desync'd and was in the Shaper beam according to the server but not on my screen. Anyway, just gloves, booooo.

Yeah so, to contextualize it all, this PROVES that cyclone is easymode and power creep is real: when long time, old man, SSF scrubs like me can do Shaper easy peasy. It DID help that I found a Tidebreaker mace and adjusted my tree a bit to give me 6 endurance charges, making the overall cyclone experience far smoother.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Probably, but, and I don't recall if it happened with you or Warmuth resetting, I swear when there was a 3rd person in that he also had to hop in and out of the circle too. I could be mistaken as I was just doing my circles. IIRC, there were maybe three or four runs done with a third and there were spawn issues each time.

Just teasing bro. Getting to 97 was more than enough considering you also hooked me up with currency and a sick jewel after the fact. I had the best gig on the server going. Ended up with a lifetime suppply of regals too.

The resetting issue was caused by anyone entering the fight after it started. It happened when we had a third who was looting the previous 5way while we went into a new one and he joined half way through. Also happened when you crashed and re-entered the fight, which I think only happened once. For whatever reason it would make the time you needed to spend in the reset circle to be about twice as long before it would pop them.

• 1Like

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Announment for "Blight" the 3.8 expansion.

Sabo, Ass and necro changes...no raider lol

Last edited: