Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Looked at quite a few "starter" builds this morning. I love the ones hat have required as a "starter" that cost 10ex and you can work up in cost later in the league once you start mapping.

I guess I'm super poor. I can't remember having 10ex pre mapping.
A bunch of people who make starter builds make them in a way that they show what you should aim towards at the end and how it'll be viable not only as a starter but later. Good guides will detail the leveling process and gear you'll want before you get there but I guess not all of them do, but it's not unrealistic to have 10ex gear in a build guide if you do explain you can get there with a tabula and a bunch of 1c uniques.

Like summoners, especially with the change, you can make endgame builds that are gonna be worth a stupid amount of exalts, getting 2 empower 4, one of them in a skin of the loyal/lord corrupted for +1 or a delve rare +1 spectre chest with also 120 life and a slot open for %life and so on. But ultimately you can also explain that the build function with like, nothing. A tabula you farm yourself, a +2 minion rare helm, some random 90%increased damage minion spectre or a montregul(can farm cards yourself, in a T4map that also drops primordial jewel div card) and generally you'd good to go until uber elder and such with summoner builds(hell you can probably do uber elder with that gear).

If the build relies on the uniques to function though yeah that's pretty retarded.

Btw you can login and change the keybindings for the new skillbar. Since it uses Ctrl+key as default keys, it'll conflict with trade macro and if you changed buttons it doesn't do the same shit so yeah might as well change it now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I still have no idea if I'll go summoner or Toxic Rain or Poison to start. No fucking clue.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL!

1567797377699.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah he's starting to have a theme of being a female. Not sure about that boy, he's not righ tin the head. He looks like he has saints arm things on. Didn't realise he was a saints fan.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah he's starting to have a theme of being a female. Not sure about that boy, he's not righ tin the head. He looks like he has saints arm things on. Didn't realise he was a saints fan.

Too much time spent playing Conversion Trap.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
why am i sitting in the queue when im not playing this league

Thats what i said too but here i am with nothing to do so im just gonna check it out anyway. mathils hiero divine ire totems. atleast thats what my initial goal is.