Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
What about Divine Ire or Storm Burst?

DI would be fine. I haven't used storm burst to comment on that. Weren't mines improved this league? If so, that may explain why the majority went mines. Unless there's some mine's mechanic that I'm also missing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
DI would be fine. I haven't used storm burst to comment on that. Weren't mines improved this league? If so, that may explain why the majority went mines. Unless there's some mine's mechanic that I'm also missing.
Actually, I'm now thinking mines are used to avoid stacking Indigon. If you wanted to abuse high mana regen via enduring mana pots and then transfer that to your health pool via Agnostic and Indigon, why would you want your dps chugging at your EHP? This is assuming MoM too.

Built-in mines cost nothing and skills you make into mines can still end up costing 10s of mana. Gonna be hard to stack Indigon even if that's your intention.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dude, I fucking hope they do it in their opening video. And then Chris comes out and says "We're just fucking with you, we're not that stupid, WELCOME TO EXILE CON, EXILES!"

That would be the shit rofl and then break into his “I’m Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games”

Deathwing Deathwing you can use that jewel that raises mana costs too with indigon that the old PP Indi builds used x2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
That would be the shit rofl and then break into his “I’m Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games”

Deathwing Deathwing you can use that jewel that raises mana costs too with indigon that the old PP Indi builds used x2.
Yeah, you could, but I think that works against the combination of MoM/Indigon/Enduring Mana Flask/Agnostic. I guess you could drop MoM and not care about Indigon eating all your mana. But even ignoring the spell power from Indigon, it seems easy to get 10M Shaper dps on mine build.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Apparently my PoE account is linked to my twitch account already. No idea why.
They had free items twice already(purple twitch pack, and then purple twitch pack again+2 other packs over 3months), as well as items during a stream for War of Atlas announcement or whatever so makes sense, mine's been linked for a while

Xevy

Log Wizard
Streamers link it to use the extension to show their items as well. Which is a really cool extension as extensions go. Way better than being the 37th person to ask Mathil what his 6th link is and getting berated.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Someone should drop a reminder the night before!
Well that's 2 nights before, so tomorrow you can remind yourself it's the night before. There's a countdown on the website if you ever need to check.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Game still has skeletons for now

You werent kidding wow, Blizzard replaced skeletons and gore with bread loaves and gold bags???

1573760742637.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users