Path of Exile

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Looks like a clunky version of D4.

Probably fake.

I'll agree that it could be just coincidence that it looks like Twilight Strand. Between the 4chan and Reddit threads, it appeared to be fairly accepted. The sorceress has a fairly different model unless it's customizable.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
I'd be happy if it turns out to be real, looks good.

You may be right though. After taking a quick look, I learned that Bliz had 4 different character models for each class in the preview. One of the sorceress models does have long hair that I noticed in a quick flash in a video. I can't find any extended gameplay with the model.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fireball procs ignite on boss, looks sick. Visuals and animations looks very similar to D4....which to me is fuckin sweet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The decorations look pretty cool so far, this is from twitter

1573787767379.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
PoE devs can told people at the VIP dinner that D4 reveal was nothing special lol. Kripp got clipped saying the same thing so might be an omen we’re in for mind blowing news like normal??

This is an awesome time for ARPGs either way with D4 back and Grim Dawns expac plus Wolcen soon.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well shit, thats a nice surprise. Probabaly another one of those special dungeons in the new exp. Like they added one later for Ashes of Malmouth.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well shit, thats a nice surprise. Probabaly another one of those special dungeons in the new exp. Like they added one later for Ashes of Malmouth.

I bought that expac but didn’t play it, last I played I was doing crucible runs on max and it was a joke on a cadence 1h warrior. Might give it a shot during next PoE league again.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I played it a bit, the new class they added is pretty sweet and can lead to some cool combos with other classes. The new exp stuff is pretty cool too, I always hated ashes of malmouth for the stupid way they made everything feel like a corridor, especially when you entered the city. But this one is different, getting back to what the OG game felt like. Plus they added new spell effects, new armor sets to grind for, plus a new end game activity, which is still sort of like the crucible, but a bit different.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Loaded twitch.tv/pathofexile before leaving for work. Hopefully it auto-plays when they start and those dice start rolling every 5 min.