Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I exactly like Kripp. I'd hang out with him. The other two are the type of nerds that nerds beat up.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
It may be an unpopular opinion, while often annoying Cutedog is entertaining.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Yikes. 5-10 players per league to get challenges done? That doesn't bode well for the filthy casuals like me with 2-3 hours at most per night. I never do 36 anyway.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wish my doorknob looked like Mathil.
Even the straightest of us would sit on it. Though Mathil looks like a huge dweeb outside of his tactically-placed webcam. You'll see. He's just like a scrawny, long-haired nerd. It's kind of funny. Especially since he used to be a male model.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Yikes. 5-10 players per league to get challenges done? That doesn't bode well for the filthy casuals like me with 2-3 hours at most per night. I never do 36 anyway.

0.1% of people kill uber elder in this game. Only 15% make it past act 1.

Caeden

0.1% of people kill uber elder in this game. Only 15% make it past act 1.
I have a hard time believing that. I've got friends that play like 20-30 minutes a night and they've killed UE the past three leagues.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im not saying that Mathil is not good at game or a pretty boi, sure to all that. But hes a fucking boring ass streamer. Often times I put his stream on when I get home from work and its a nice segway to me falling asleep for a while.