Path of Exile

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
to hell with this, I'm going to bed. Leaving the stream running, maybe I'll win something

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck WoW Classic. Somehow I'm playing WoW Retail on a buddy's gold. Asshole hasn't even logged in when I've been in. Why am I here?

xzi

Mouthbreather
y u not post in thred til now?

I also don't post in the Diablo thread either outside of announcements, because I play them as solo games and there's nothing at all inherently social about them outside of trading. So most of my posts are "what dumbass build do i make this season"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I feel like i'm watching a magic game at my local comic store. I can smell it almost. Pungent.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
How are these guys popular streames again?
They're not personality streamers, they're ability streamers. Their game knowledge is super high in a very complex game. You want some one with some sort of presence you'd want Mathil or Quinn or some one. But Mathil probably won't call everyone dog-cunts, so he might not shine as bright.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I also don't post in the Diablo thread either outside of announcements, because I play them as solo games and there's nothing at all inherently social about them outside of trading. So most of my posts are "what dumbass build do i make this season"
Join us bitching about the game each league! It's fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
They're not personality streamers, they're ability streamers. Their game knowledge is super high in a very complex game. You want some one with some sort of presence you'd want Mathil or Quinn or some one. But Mathil probably won't call everyone dog-cunts, so he might not shine as bright.

So, it was just a mistake to have them host it.