Path of Exile

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Please tell me he's wearing blackface.
Na just some gooey black shit on his arms/torso, and he has part of a bunch of various previous costumes. Now he's regretting it a lot though cause it looks uncomfortable as shit. Hope he just goes and take a shower before he sits down to play.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Na just some gooey black shit on his arms/torso, and he has part of a bunch of various previous costumes. Now he's regretting it a lot though cause it looks uncomfortable as shit. Hope he just goes and take a shower before he sits down to play.

it was a pretty retarded move

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm can never get anything worthwhile for a name so i've taken to naming myself after inanimate objects, doorhandle, chestofdrawers that type of thing.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
What should I set it to? It's been a while since I even messed around with the graphics settings of a game.

If you have a gsync monitor I think it's best to set it just under your monitor refresh rate. Like I have a 144hz monitor and set it to 141. This way you basically force Gsync to always be on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you have a gsync monitor I think it's best to set it just under your monitor refresh rate. Like I have a 144hz monitor and set it to 141. This way you basically force Gsync to always be on.
And if I don't have a gsync monitor?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Mathils a dumb fuck, he could have taken 3 showers by now. But no, I'll just stand here and watch this shit dry and moan every 2 seconds about how disgusting it is.

Some people have zero common sense at all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Time to get gsync UW monitor I guess.

Well you can use Freesync monitors with Nvidia cards now, so it's not necessary to pay the Gsync premium. Picked up a new LG monitor myself last week, looking forward to seeing the higher refresh rate in PoE.