Path of Exile

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Hmm Raider actually looks sorta decent now? May just start scourge arrow again with it unless I've missed a change someplace and it doesn't scale as well as it used to.
Scourge arrow is in a great spot, but it'll be popular as shit this league.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Scourge arrow is in a great spot, but it'll be popular as shit this league.

Yea I haven't played since all these poison changes, looks like you don't even bother with the flat cold Hirri's builds or dex stacking anymore? Just rock out with poison?

If it's anything like it used to be it worked so well on garbo gear that it shouldn't matter too much how popular it is.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
This sucks..having to work today till 5. I guess I will have to amuse myself by trying to find some HC streams in the hopes of seeing someone rip :/

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Neversinks filter just went live.

github if you wanna grab all strictness at once

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yes, I should clarify though my build is a pledge of hands build, so +1 wand isn't an option.
I tried PoH with Slave Drivers...didn't find it that great. You lose out on frenzies from Victario's Charity, which is about equal the greater spell echo on PoH. PoH really only makes sense on Mana Guardian, and even then, they have strong synergies with Prism Guardian.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I tried PoH with Slave Drivers...didn't find it that great. You lose out on frenzies from Victario's Charity, which is about equal the greater spell echo on PoH. PoH really only makes sense on Mana Guardian, and even then, they have strong synergies with Prism Guardian.

I found PoH to be a lot more powerful during blight, I never really looked back but PoH build required a lot better gear to really work. But they both are very powerful. This go around, since its just a starter, I'm going wand based and will eventually move to arc or something.

I was going to do an arc starter, but the lack of nerfs to summoners surprised me to the point that I just want to do that as a start. I never had an easier time as I did doing summoner starter.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Necro is super easy to start. Always has been. Dominating blow also starts easy. Or it did. Then it really sucks ass about t12.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Can't decide among Cyclone Slayer, Storm Brand Inquisitor, and Freezing Pulse Totem Hiero.

Damn these choices!!

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Totems are really good starters too, get holy flame chuck a couple of supports on it and its good till maps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't decide among Cyclone Slayer, Storm Brand Inquisitor, and Freezing Pulse Totem Hiero.

Damn these choices!!

Beacuse the range on cyclone is pretty unsatisfying now (i'm comparing to 3.7, where i had it screenwide) i would hesitate to use it except as a coc/cwc trigger.

might just be me though

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
welp mathil did a full on mutation skit and now has black shit all over him

i'm not even sure he's able to get that shit off him in time for league start

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hmm having second thoughts about my build, I think I might try "The Build That Has Never Worked (Yet)" again, maybe this time it'll be the right one. The Viper Strike Ranger. There were quite a few additions since last time and if I can get these ancestral call gloves I think it might be ok.