Path of Exile

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Reddit has like a dozen posts all wanting the parts to auto pickup like azerite. Can't say I disagree after leveling a bit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Reddit has like a dozen posts all wanting the parts to auto pickup like azerite. Can't say I disagree after leveling a bit.
Yeah another suggestion I've seen that could work instead(but being more annoying) would be to display which parts you have next the icon, so you can just pick up once of each and not bother with therest. But they really should autopickup shit's just annoying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Rerolled to ice shot deadeye. Cant tell if I dont like the builds I'm trying or if I'm just not in the PoE mood...

Xevy

Log Wizard
Spectre zombies still fuck. Maps in 8 hours. Found two tabulas and a 6l 80hp armor as well.

Feels good. Looting the organs definitely feel worth it.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I'm feeling the same rerolled from totems to cobra lash but it still feels shit. Hillock in act 6 was dropping the sword all the time.

A bit rough round the edges for a league start, went into my azurite mine to get the colour craft and there not been a door on it to enter the mine.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah still leveling but finding clicking the league loot/parts to be tedious as fuck. Mostly just ignoring them for now

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
After you kill kitava dont leave oriath before finishing up in zanas map area. I did and got stuck in the new epilogue area and there was no way to get back to oriath (except rekilling kitava or you can probably get a friend to invite you there though) to finish the quest to open up the atlas.

Edit: they fixed this in the patch heh

Last edited:

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Not feeling archer, I might just gimp myself by trying a chieftain ballista build before copying something that works over the holidays.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Minions definitely won’t be my final build. I’ve never done CoC ice nova assassin so I want to try that this league along with some chieftain build. It’s the only ascendancy I’ve never tried.

Caliane

yeah, went cobra lash.

Man this skill... its one of those skills that highlights the design change in skills.
its a level 1 skill, you get from killing Hillock as soon as you enter lionseye watch.

base is 75%(to 125%) of attack damage, with 120% of base attack speed.
3-5( to 113-169) added chaos damage.
50% chaos conversion.
Chain 3(5) times
+50% to damage over time multiplier for chaos from critical hits.
40% chance to poison on hit.

Why the hell does this have free chainx3-5?
the 75% of base attack is low, but scales up to a respectable 125%. with a built in 20% ias buff... and then flat added chaos damage also built in. so its raw dps is solid as well without any other buffs.. But then of course it does also 40% poison on hit, for more free damage, and a HUGE 50% damage over time multiplier on crits.

Cobra lash does feel crazy smooth and good. like a lightning strike or frostblades without the bullshit getting caught on ground effects, or needing to hit a target first.
build is a bit weak atm though honestly. raw dps has not been amazing. good pack clear. survival has been low.

• 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Would I be gimping myself with an Ice Shot ballista totem deadeye??

And artillery ballista seems cool, I could see a Chieftain or something running that being decent (at least clear, not sure how it would be ST).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Watching a number of streamers and I'm seeing them constantly use flasks off of cooldown. Basically, 100% uptime without skipping a beat. Do people automate flask popping?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea if you're not macroing your flasks you're just ruining your fingers/wrists for no reason.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I generally do them manually until I hit the full map zombie mode/have 4 flasks to hit on cd. Whole system is pretty retarded. This league I'm Pathfinder so there's no way I'm not hitting flasks constantly either. Hopefully they'll fix that shit sooner than later. Just have a "group flask" button keybind or whatever at the very least, surely this can't take too long to implement and would work just fine as a bandaid until they figure out the whole flask situation.

• 1Like