Path of Exile

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ok, I am only level 20 and rusty from taking off like 4 leagues, but I have to say that I love this league mechanic because it is so fucking simple. Collect parts (that now auto pickup!!!), spawn boss, fight boss, loot. Yum.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
And then cry because the loot explodes in nothing but offering to the goddess relics.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
And then cry because the loot explodes in nothing but offering to the goddess relics.

To be fair, that is the distilled experience of Path of Exile. Diluted by massive playtime when you VERY occasionally get a decent drop.

So far I have gotten probably 50 uniques and every one is just the usual trash shit you ALWAYS get early on. Gotta put in those hours to dip deep in that loot table.

Also, I have trended a distinct lack of good rolled rares so far this league as well. I am sporting a mere 5,000 hps, in part because I can't find a decent boot or glove. I have picked up EVERY armor based rare that has dropped to date. Ironically, the only Incursion Armor life chest that dropped from Temple or Metamorph was Eva/ES.....of course.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be fair, that is the distilled experience of Path of Exile. Diluted by massive playtime when you VERY occasionally get a decent drop.

So far I have gotten probably 50 uniques and every one is just the usual trash shit you ALWAYS get early on. Gotta put in those hours to dip deep in that loot table.

Also, I have trended a distinct lack of good rolled rares so far this league as well. I am sporting a mere 5,000 hps, in part because I can't find a decent boot or glove. I have picked up EVERY armor based rare that has dropped to date. Ironically, the only Incursion Armor life chest that dropped from Temple or Metamorph was Eva/ES.....of course.

are you on ssf?

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
IF meat tasted like trading in this game makes me feel i just might be vegan...still better than not trading at all though. Even so i still wouldnt want them to make an auction house unless they can find a way thats not more exploitable.

Whats the trigger to get a shot at sirius? Is it just random after killing a conqueror?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, I want the Basilisk armor/weapon effect shit so badly, but I really don't want to spend $60 on it when I have no fucking idea what I'd spend the 550 points on.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Those are extremely valuable to neckbeards who hate trading for em and love slapping enchants on high ilvl helms

Have made stupid money off doing it before

Getting an explosion of those things would guarantee me going all out on a non sword Izaro day on hc

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
PathOfExile_x64Steam_Lvdc63DdsY.jpg

Just had this drop in a T6.

• 5Mother of God
  • 3Like
  • 2Weird Boner
Reactions: 9 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
As someone who doesn't play this a lot but keeps wanting to get into it. What's the mirror worth? Why is it so valuable?

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
As someone who doesn't play this a lot but keeps wanting to get into it. What's the mirror worth? Why is it so valuable?

It allows one to make a copy of a rare item. After someone spends the 500-2000 exalts crafting a mirror tier (perfect) item they'll sell the mirror service to recoup/profit.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They're stupidly rare(as in most people won't see one even in 3000+ hours), and can copy basically perfect items. I think a lot of mirrors sold during temp leagues just get stocked to move to standard where you can copy some of the most retarded items ever made(shit that has like synthesized mods on legacy OP rolls so you end up getting 1200ES chests or whatever the fuck).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to try and build something with the voidblade next. Guess I'll triple balance resists and use wise oak to manage it.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Having to complete 28 different maps just to get out of T3's sucks. Definitely not enjoying this new atlas yet. I should be firing up yellow maps today but instead I'll just be grinding more shit tier T3's.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user