Path of Exile

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
I created the rerolled guild because i didn't see mention of a guild in this thread. It's just meant to be a non serious way of rerolled posters and viewers to chat in game and maybe play together and is particularly for players who would not have otherwise joined a guild. Anyone is welcome to join. If you like your current guild and/or want something more hard-core, that's fine too. If other rerolled guilds want to integrate into this one, i'd be happy to make people officers to facilitate that process.

For people looking to join while I'm not online, see my post history for other officers

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Question about playing on Domination. Once it's over does all your characters and stash items move to the standard league? If so and you already have a standard character does your stash merges together if your domination character moves to standard?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
all your characters will turn into standard characters and your stashes will combine with your domination tabs becoming remove only tabs in softcore.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
What does remove only mean?

Also is Infernal Blow the best single target DPS skill if I'm focusing on physical damage and not a lot of elemental? Using Heavy Strike right now and doing 2kdps which kinda blows shit up in act 3 cruel.

Caliane

What does remove only mean?

Also is Infernal Blow the best single target DPS skill if I'm focusing on physical damage and not a lot of elemental? Using Heavy Strike right now and doing 2kdps which kinda blows shit up in act 3 cruel.
overflow tabs.

lets say default tabs are 6 tabs. (I think that is right)
now, at the end of a season, your character and stash tabs from dominion get merged with softcore default league.
if your default 6 tabs are FULL, this would obviously create a problem. Hence, "remove only" tabs. you get 6 new temporary tabs for the merged items. But they go away after you remove the items from them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Infernal Blow is mostly good as an elemental skill, and mostly as an aoe option. It does decent single target damage, but it's not the best no. Heavy Strike or Double Strike will do more damage on single target, generally Double is better for sustained since the mobs don't move so you don't waste DPS time moving after them, but Heavy hits a lot harder per hit(useful when considering a splash build). Viper Strike can also be interesting with the right setup(which is expensive). Dual Strike is the highest single target attack in the game I believe, mostly due to the various mechanics that enter the equation when dual wielding.

If using a 2H I'd use Double Strike, but if you don't have the dex for it Heavy Strike is a good alternative, I just hate the pushing part of it. Only use Infernal or Glacial if using an elemental build(or in Infernal's case, if using Facebreaker).

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You will generally want to set up one link for single target dps and another for aoe dps ex: heavy strike + supports for single/bosses, double strike/melee splash for packs.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Heavy Strike is extremely annoying to other people, something to consider if you don't plan on soloing exclusively.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Okay since the nerf to cast on damage taken gems are they still worth using? I'm thinking about using this build and codt gem is part of it.

Forum - Scion - ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion Build Guide - Nemesis/Hardcore - Path of Exile

And how are some players running with more than one aura or that was nerfed?
The guide you linked is actually updated for the codt nerf. Notice how it says you need a certain level of codt and a certain level of gems linked to it, that's the nerf. Before you'd always use lvl 1 codt and maxed spells linked to it, that's an easy way to figure out if the build works. Overall though the nerf has simply reduced efficiency of the spells you autocast for free, which is valid balancing, it's not useless because it still casts shit for free that you wouldn't cast otherwise, or would be annoyed at casting. A decoy totem, even a shitty one, will still taunt shit off you for one or two hits, enduring cry will still give you 1 or 2 end charges, molten shell gives you a bit of armor, not a super large amount but decent enough, and curses still do what curses do.

As for auras, they nerfed the base cost a lot, but they also added a ton more reserve cost reduction nodes, and there's still reduced mana support gem, so it's still easy to run 2 if you don't need a large mana pool. You won't run them right away though, while leveling you'll generally only use one and only around lvl 50-60 or so you can run a second one(unless it's like a lvl 1 clarity or you're running vitality or purity as one of the 2 which is 40% only), unless you take the aura nodes very early but generally not worth it. Eventually though once you reach 70 or so and your reduced mana is a good level and you took the aura nodes, you can easily run 2x60% and still have 20% or more left over, which if you're EB is still a very large pool.

For the math, just a maxed reduced mana support is .71 multiplier to auras, so a 60% aura only costs 42.6%(43%rounded) so you could run 2 without anything else but might be a bit tight and that requires a lvl 20 gem so that's like lvl 85ish. Add one of the good reduced reserve cost nodes though and it's a lot easier to keep a good mana pool. Also Alpha's Howl unique helm is 8% reduced reserve. Note that all those are multiplicative with each other(but additive for the same type, so for passives you add all you have first, then multiply with others).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone happen to have a 5L+ Voll's Protector banked on standard league? Don't need it right this moment as I still need a few gems, damage on crit/taken.

Been trying to make my own with of course zero success and hundreds of currency down the drain.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
*Sold*

So, I burned out on this game a while back and doubt I'll be playing again, so rather than see this stuff go to waste (translation: I could really use the money) I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in buying my account. Details are in the spoiler, here's a brief summary: (this is all Standard League)

12 characters, mostly shadows and rangers, ranging in level from 28-67, all with the free respec.
22 Uniques (plus 1 duplicate). Nothing spectacular, but some decent stuff for farming/leveling.
11 maps, 7 gcp and various other currency.
12 Stash tabs. Full of various yellows and jewelry and flasks.
Lots of skill gems.
3 weapon glowy effects.

Characters:

Rangers x3 - Levels 39/54/55
Shadows x4 - Levels 36/43/50/67
Witches x2 - Levels 43/66
Marauder - Level 43
Templar - Level 28
Duelist - Level 59

Currency:

GCP = 7
Chaos = 2
Regal = 1
Alchemy = 4
Exalted = 2
Scouring = 2
Regret = 7

Handful of the lesser stuff.

Uniques:

Death's Harp
The Peregrine
Araku Tiki
Limbsplit
Fairgraves Tricorn
Hrimsorrow x2
Hrimnor's Hymn
Ambu's Charge
Facebreaker
Stone of Lazhwar
Crown of Thorns
Wondertrap
Sin Trek
Mightflay
Kaltenhalt
Brightbeak
The Ignomon
Doedre's Damning
Goldrim
Wurm's Molt
Wanderlust
Blackgleam

Please PM me with any offers. Paypal or bank xfer only. Thanks.

*Sold*

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So, I burned out on this game a while back and doubt I'll be playing again, so rather than see this stuff go to waste (translation: I could really use the money) I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in buying my account. Details are in the spoiler, here's a brief summary: (this is all Standard League)

12 characters, mostly shadows and rangers, ranging in level from 28-67, all with the free respec.
22 Uniques (plus 1 duplicate). Nothing spectacular, but some decent stuff for farming/leveling.
11 maps, 7 gcp and various other currency.
12 Stash tabs. Full of various yellows and jewelry and flasks.
Lots of skill gems.
3 weapon glowy effects.

Characters:

Rangers x3 - Levels 39/54/55
Shadows x4 - Levels 36/43/50/67
Witches x2 - Levels 43/66
Marauder - Level 43
Templar - Level 28
Duelist - Level 59

Currency:

GCP = 7
Chaos = 2
Regal = 1
Alchemy = 4
Exalted = 2
Scouring = 2
Regret = 7

Handful of the lesser stuff.

Uniques:

Death's Harp
The Peregrine
Araku Tiki
Limbsplit
Fairgraves Tricorn
Hrimsorrow x2
Hrimnor's Hymn
Ambu's Charge
Facebreaker
Stone of Lazhwar
Crown of Thorns
Wondertrap
Sin Trek
Mightflay
Kaltenhalt
Brightbeak
The Ignomon
Doedre's Damning
Goldrim
Wurm's Molt
Wanderlust
Blackgleam

Please PM me with any offers. Paypal or bank xfer only. Thanks.
I don't think you're really worth much bro. Just dump your stuff in the Rerolled guild bank, it won't go to waste. If you don't get any offers that is.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wouldn't say worthless but like 10bucks top maybe, the cosmetics/tabs are probably the stuff that's worth most of it.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I just started playing this a couple of days ago. I have no idea WTF I'm doing. Up to level 30 something. I am following this post from the forums on how to build a duelist (The Blender Build.)

Forum - Duelist - Official Blender Guide! 1.0 Build Added! Videos Added! - Path of Exile

I've been following the talent tree, but the gear is rather confusing for a newbie, so I'm just sort of upgrading to whatever yellows drop that seem to have better stats than what I had previously...been using reave a lot. I haven't grouped yet, only soloed. I haven't died all that much and I seem to kill shit pretty easy, so I think it's decent enough for now.

Is that a wise build for someone in my circumstance, or should I go with something else? I'll try to join the in game guild sometime if I see Rhygerian on.

Name in game is "Bierepicon." Took me forever to find a name, just started typing in anything I could possibly think of.