Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a good video on how to advance your atlas? I’m finding it very slow to get past T7 maps as i never seem to find T8s

Make sure you socket your watchstones so you actually have a t8+ map on your atlas or they won't drop

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ok gamer gods. On higher tiers Of Sirus (6-8), I’m struggling with the new beam phase. That action speed debuff is not removable right?

I guess I should stop trying to flame dash through it?

This fight is fucking stupid. Piss easy for me until then and even then it’s the debuff which I’m sure I’m just doing something wrong.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Ok gamer gods. On higher tiers Of Sirus (6-8), I’m struggling with the new beam phase. That action speed debuff is not removable right?

I guess I should stop trying to flame dash through it?

This fight is fucking stupid. Piss easy for me until then and even then it’s the debuff which I’m sure I’m just doing something wrong.

Don't bother with any movement skill on the Sirus fight, it will overcomplicate it as you will be trying to time it. I find the best strat is to stay very close to him when he's on the ground and do small circular motions around him (that's how i do him anyway). I keep my silver for the meteor shit and generally it's ok. Not to say that i don't die on it as it's still the fight i die the most to by a long stretch for some reason.

I don't think dashing through his stuff makes you avoid it.

The fights fucking awful and needs a rework for sure.

Caeden

Don't bother with any movement skill on the Sirus fight, it will overcomplicate it as you will be trying to time it. I find the best strat is to stay very close to him when he's on the ground and do small circular motions around him (that's how i do him anyway). I keep my silver for the meteor shit and generally it's ok. Not to say that i don't die on it as it's still the fight i die the most to by a long stretch for some reason.

I don't think dashing through his stuff makes you avoid it.

The fights fucking awful and needs a rework for sure.

That’s my strat. I’m just finding myself out of position when he teleports around during the beam. I’m playing CoC ice nova so I need to be up in his grill anyway

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well, you know I hit a real milestone for the league because I started a new character. I have always wanted to make an RF build work so that where I went. RF is so out of style I am wearing bell-bottoms and sporting a mullet over here.

What other meme build should I try?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That’s my strat. I’m just finding myself out of position when he teleports around during the beam. I’m playing CoC ice nova so I need to be up in his grill anyway

He teleports the direction he's facing after his quad split when he spawns the lazer. Figure out which of the 4 of him is the real him and watch which way he's facing and he'll go that direction after making the big rotating beam.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The real one also will have the health bar on him if you play with monster HP bars on.

Caeden

He teleports the direction he's facing after his quad split when he spawns the lazer. Figure out which of the 4 of him is the real him and watch which way he's facing and he'll go that direction after making the big rotating beam.

That helps actually. I never noticed that.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The real one also will have the health bar on him if you play with monster HP bars on.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/959/793/7b2.jpg

Been making it harder for myself for no goddamn reason!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got one of those Damage increased when affected by herald clusters; ilvl 72. Sold it for 115C but got tells immediately. What is it worth?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
From 115c to about 20+ex to the right guy and rolled correctly.

Was an unrolled white one. Took the easy chaos!

I'm a casual so I just did Simulacrum for the first time. Only got the wave 19? I think; the 2nd unique boss wiped the floor with me so didn't finish. Managed to get a 5 passive Voices and a Doctor though. Pretty profitable, I'd say!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Really hope this mechanic, at least in its current form, does not go core. I'm enjoying the new content but only because it is new. The inability to stop and pickup the loot I like to pickup is not at all relaxing.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Really hope this mechanic, at least in its current form, does not go core. I'm enjoying the new content but only because it is new. The inability to stop and pickup the loot I like to pickup is not at all relaxing.
I guess maybe if it’s only 10% of maps it might not be too bad. Frankly though, they need to jettison some old mechanics or consider getting past their sunk cost fallacy.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy

I hope that none of this league goes core, cluster jewels included. They obviously intend for them to go core, but they need a massive rework and stuff like notable stacking should be removed from the game before they do hit the core game. It's too unbalanced right now in many builds.

That said it's poe so they'll be broken as fuck for the next 2 leagues at least.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I hope that none of this league goes core, cluster jewels included. They obviously intend for them to go core, but they need a massive rework and stuff like notable stacking should be removed from the game before they do hit the core game. It's too unbalanced right now in many builds.

That said it's poe so they'll be broken as fuck for the next 2 leagues at least.
*Except melee.

• 1Like