Path of Exile

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
am I the only one who finds the league mechanic extremely tedious and more importantly, time consuming?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
right now unless you’re in ssf you should just be spam running the tier1s to save up lifeforce. I’ve ended up needing a ridiculous amount to grow my higher tiers I regret wasting time fking around with useless crafts

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm convinced at GGG they take a few days off and the devs play other games then they brainstorm and make the next league out of whatever they played.

Apparently played Defense Grid.
Then farming simulator.

Soon all the art will be in blocks after playing minecraft dungeons. I'd rather see us get tanks to destroy bosses, they need to play world of tanks.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So after checking some reddit posts, and granted I only just now reached maps, it actually makes sense to use your crafts as much as possible to alch /chaos your maps. I plan on alching basically every map I run this way. Probably for cluster jewel crafting too but that may be harder with the ilevel reqs not sure.
I’m running out of shit to link so make sure you ask in guild chat if anyone needs something linked etc if you don’t need it. I was about to condense and then asked in guild chat and was able to 5l something for someone. That 5l craft seems way common.
I’m really confused what this is going to do to currency costs. I’m guessing things that need alt spamming will still be alt spammed So alt values my rise against fuses/chaos this league. I think fuses especially will get hit hard in price. I bet regret orb values, vaals and scours will also be higher relatively than usual.

Borzak

My usual league start is to go very slow and let the market settle down so I can easily buy stuff to get into maps and such. I'm not a big crafter. I'm not sure how this is going to impact it. I'm seriously thinking of just skipping the harvest and see how the market does and avoid crafting.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
am I the only one who finds the league mechanic extremely tedious and more importantly, time consuming?

No. This ranks up there among the worst leagues for me. Its a mix of all the worst parts of the most terrible leagues before it. It takes the puzzle everyone hated from syndicate, the tedious 1 slot inventory items from talisman and bestiary and the nullification of the item hunt from perandus, puts a bow around it and tells you to go fuck yourself.

Borzak

At least with gem sockets I could use the trademacro script to get the colors of sockets for an item. This garden crap is a lost cause. I guess I'll start again next league. I had hopes to finally get back into it and stretch my brain. The garden when I start it all looks the same. I don't understand why they can't add things to make it able to adjust colors to make them easier to see. I mean shit Eve Online has a multitude of modes you can set for colorblindness and can adjust them in a billion different ways, and that game is nearly 20 years old.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
got a Headhunter drop wot. In t11 shore with the freebie zana mod. wouldve been nicer last league but i'll take it :)

poe ninja says 60+ ex and the spammer in global is trying to sell ex for 8$. i'd sell it for actual money if i knew how.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Trade it to me, I'll sell it and give you back 95% of the money. Trust me, what could go wrong!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m not even in maps and may not make it that far. The mechanic is blah and I’m starting to get cabin fever here.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
lol this retarded ass shit

seed.png

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users