Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone know if these would be mutually exclusive if i were to fracture one of these 2 mods first? I don't even have the craft but made me excited thinking of a pseudo 2nd 6 link spellslinger setup. Because theres no mana multiplier with these compared to the normal influenced ones that "support" socketed skills with inc aoe etc they're better for spellslinger setups.
mod groups.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They are exclusive - you see that modgroup tag up top? Everything tagged in that modgroup is exclusive to everything else with that same tag.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Makes sense..I just wasn't sure.
The backup i found is to use a shaper hat, get the essence mod and then target augment hypothermia/innervate with cold/lighting aug (blocking the res with a crafted one first). Can even target aug 1-3% crit chance with a caster/crit aug.

Granted nothing of this is new to people with the poedb dowloaded into their head.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
hope you fags have friends to rota with or you're cucking yourselves

When a Tier 2, Tier 3 or Tier 4 seed drops, there is a chance for an additional seed of the same type to drop and be allocated to a party member for each party member present

thanks ggg!

fucking retards

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
League gets more fun once you copy someone’s guide and are farming t2/t3 mobs in bunches! Hell the free map crafts are great. I love me some free rampage crafts plus they just thru in 20% quant for yucks.
explodey chests aren’t as easy as ‘3 slams and done’ I’ve managed to get only one after easily 25 + crafts. Still, an exalt for burning a few dozen t1 seeds is very worth it

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Can someone link the 100% no wasted space ultra-omega dxII-gaidan autism garden?

Or, is this the one? If it is, then do you just replace the 4s with 2s, the 3s with 1s to farm t2? And replace the 4s with 3s, and the 3s with 2s to farm t3?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is the one I’m using and yea I just drop a tier when I need to but am mostly just winging it. So far seems to be working. Getting really annoyed at storage tank size. If they fix that one thing to make it unlimited or work how the sulphite does it would immediately boost this league up to a solid 3/10

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why do these have so many T1 farms?

I'm on Act 10 and I'm only occasionally needing a second T1 even though I have three set up.

I also have nearly two full Yellow and Blue tanks and an empty Purple tank which is the bottleneck for hatching T2s.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can go less often.
You also want to go to the farm on a high tier and quant map and with an influence pop...if you can do delirium at the same time even better.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What did you bros end up playing this league? I can't seem to find something I actually like just yet. Tec slam chief and frostblades so far, and while they can map okay they both really run in to pretty big walls in terms of boss damage around A5 or so and the conqueror fights turn in to a real slog.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What did you bros end up playing this league? I can't seem to find something I actually like just yet. Tec slam chief and frostblades so far, and while they can map okay they both really run in to pretty big walls in terms of boss damage around A5 or so and the conqueror fights turn in to a real slog.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dex stacking siege ballista heiro. I have tried with and without phase acro. I’m going without. Full glass cannon and tons of regen. It’s been fun and cheap to gear overall.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Necro VD/DD spellslinger and, like you, tec slam chief.
The necro maps really fast, i would say mostly thanks to inpulsa's, don't think a different skill would make much of a difference for the mapping speed, single target is a struggle.
Chief is a bit clunkier but the tec slam has a really large aoe so it's possible to be fast-ish mapping. Single target is a little better than VD but not by much. It has sustain though. I think i'm gonna change to earthshatter and focus more on single target just to kill bosses but i haven't tried it in practice yet so will see how it feels.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Im working on transitioning my VD necro to low life. Im sort of at a wall at Awakener 4, hoping more damage will push it over.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

I'm also leveling a bit of a homebrew. Blade Blast Spellslinger, Bladefall Poet's Pen Chieftan with Asenath's Gentle Touch. I really love chaining packs.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Selfcast ED/Contagion. I was struggling with boss damage immensely until i could finally afford the 10ex bow (that I picked up for 7.7ex). Feels okay now, but I still want more damage.

If I had to do it over again, I'd just go necro again. clear is never a problem, no matter what your build, but the easy 10mil boss damage is unbeatable.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Howa stacking charged dash again but made a life variant using temple mask. I fucking love that mask , gonna probably change to a diff build soon but gonna keep the same theme of making es builds into inferior life based versions with this mask just cuz I can. on the plus side you can get some retardedly op rares for relatively cheap because no one thinks that int plus life on an item is useful

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Chieftan fire conversion bv explode chest. Not best bosser but zooming maps is fast as fuck