Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright I'm officially tilted out of the stratosphere

First ultimatum offered me a tabula, barely survived, DC'd zoning, rolled back

There aren't enough reeeeee gifs in existence.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
dv8360op5mt61.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
im now convinced im the only person who exists and everything happening now is purely karma for lying my way into a free weekend for league start

• 1Blown

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright I'm officially tilted out of the stratosphere

First ultimatum offered me a tabula, barely survived, DC'd zoning, rolled back

There aren't enough reeeeee gifs in existence.

ouch...I've started waiting a while before zoning after finishing a quest or whatever just because i hope that wille prevent the rollback...no clue if that actually helps anything at all though

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
might be the worst league launch, don't think i had this many disconnects in the first three hours ever. I haven't even gotten out of act 1 yet lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
might be the worst league launch, don't think i had this many disconnects in the first three hours ever. I haven't even gotten out of act 1 yet lol

Worst I've played by a pretty wide margin

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lol, my Q # is bouncing around in numbers from 2200 to 27000 randomly every .5 secs... .. It's like I'm divining a timeless jewel! Free content!

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
when it comes to the ladders only streamers matter

seriously though, it's pretty insane to cut a queue for certain people on a game with ladders
It's fucked up even without ladders. Either way, they need to be public about the preferential treatment so players can decide whether or not to support it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's fucked up even without ladders. Either way, they need to be public about the preferential treatment so players can decide whether or not to support it.

The best part was the PoE twitch account @atting streamers in their chat telling them to reconnect, so half their chat does it and gets ultra cucked by the queue