Path of Exile

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Constant crashed with operation timed out again. Joy. 15k in queue each time it crashes.

I love poe.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I changed back to washington and I was fine, wonder if they turned off some replication somewhere and that's why texas auth servers wouldnt let me in?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
yea this is the worst launch stability ive seen in a league in years for me. crashed like 10x now and 5 min queue everytime, think ive played less than ive queued

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is the worst launch I've seen in

3 leagues, maybe? Maybe 2. I don't remember. They had one that was just as bad as this though. Delirium probably?

Still sucks when last launch was pretty fuckin' smooth.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
My herald of ice got Poofed in a crash... crash every few minutes...like almost every time i go back to town

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The Ultimatum rewards seem excellent. I wish I got to keep them after a crash.

Yeah I agree, they seem really good, best I've been able to do though is just 3 waves, because im only at the start of act 2 because of constant crashing

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yeah I agree, they seem really good, best I've been able to do though is just 3 waves, because im only at the start of act 2 because of constant crashing

Act 2?! Look at the fuckin duke of progression over here

I can't get off the fucking beach

b49.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had to kill weaver twice, and just crashed again as i was zoning out of the cancer zone where you release the darkness in act 2 whatever it's called

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've made it in game 4 times now, and every time I'm rolled back to lioneyes lol.