Path of Exile

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
after sleeping on it, I decided that I CBA to start mapping on the new one and respecced the idiot. Took 43 regrets. Then spent about around 2 ex on "better" gear and average dps went up by over 30k

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
4bh8wwf6nvx61.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Stalling Podcast with Ziz/Steelmage/Mathil/Quin right now is really good. Almost over, but it's on Ziz's stream.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's funny seeing real Quinn and not retard-for-pay Quinn. Using words his chat couldn't spell and making valid arguments thoughtfully. I actually agree with him on Harvest as much as I'd fucking LOVE me some Augs.

Found myself agreeing with all of them on something or another. I'm sure there will be some good clips. Especially Mathil asking Steelmage and Ziz about the gay sex.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Perhaps surprising no one, lightning strike struggling with single target at the end game. Map clear is top notch, and raider is unmatched for zoom-zoom, but doing A8 conquerors is a bit of a slog still.

Still got some more gem levels to get, maybe a watchers eye, and definitely need to craft a better claw, so some room to grow still, but I'm not sure this will ever be more than like ~2m dps vs endgame bosses under ideal conditions.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is the current gear setup. Think my next big spend is gonna be trying to make a less shitty claw, then look in to what to do for a shield. The mirror is actually sorta nice tho as just a big pile of evasion/resists/int?

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just by switching to multistrike you go up a ton of DPS over the nightblade, which I really think is overkill for you. Also recommend getting a +2 minimum frenzy shield with whatever other defensive stats you need, and then get some multi + ele pen on your amulet. Weapon definitely needs an upgrade. You could probably drop the 4 points for Claws of the Magpie and/or Command of the Elements and get yourself some medium cluster jewels.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
100 ex, where will it stop?

If you have a farming strat that focuses on one atlas region, is it worth unsocketing a watch stone from all other regions so that all your t14+ maps drop from your farm region?

Considering doing heist in arthain.

• 1Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
100 ex, where will it stop?

If you have a farming strat that focuses on one atlas region, is it worth unsocketing a watch stone from all other regions so that all your t14+ maps drop from your farm region?

Considering doing heist in arthain.
Unless you want to sell and buy maps, yes. 3 regions can be dropped to 3 watch stones and the other 4 down to 2. It's better profit to stay at A8/9 but less trading for maps makes up for it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unless you want to sell and buy maps, yes. 3 regions can be dropped to 3 watch stones and the other 4 down to 2. It's better profit to stay at A8/9 but less trading for maps makes up for it.
Can you still sustain at that AL? And why drop 4 down to 2?

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Can you still sustain at that AL? And why drop 4 down to 2?
the 3 outer regions and Glenn carns all have t14s with 3 stones. I'm over sustaining from juiced Valdo's maps with A6 and 155/120 on the atlas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just by switching to multistrike you go up a ton of DPS over the nightblade, which I really think is overkill for you. Also recommend getting a +2 minimum frenzy shield with whatever other defensive stats you need, and then get some multi + ele pen on your amulet. Weapon definitely needs an upgrade. You could probably drop the 4 points for Claws of the Magpie and/or Command of the Elements and get yourself some medium cluster jewels.

Multistrike doesn't actually work for me since it can't support vaal skills and most of my single target is propped up by being able to drop a couple vaal lightning strikes for extra burst damage. Lightning strike is also weird in that the projectiles don't directly scale off the melee hit natively, so the multistrike damage only really applies to the melee hit which isn't really ideal.

Nightblade is also too important as a defensive layer being my only source of elusive, as I'm nowhere near dodge cap without it.

I think it'd have to be awakened multistrike replacing added lightning if I were to go that route, but that's a level of money I just don't have currently.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
This is an interaction that I had not seen before. Ngamahu's proc counts as an attack for cast on crit.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
^ I’m thinking I might try that build. I have everything for the budget version.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the axe is going to be a pita to get. I gave up after 50 msgs and only getting 5. I saw the video too late.
Sitting in my inventory right now. Up for 5ex, but I’m obviously not selling. I didn’t get the corrupted version though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is an interaction that I had not seen before. Ngamahu's proc counts as an attack for cast on crit.
They must've changed it, because 100% it did not as I even made a build around it like 5 years ago. It was because Molten Projectile wasn't an attack it was a "skill". Interesting they changed it, probably a few leagues ago as well. Definitely some synergy there.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Alright made a new claw finally. Not entirely sure what else I can do to finish it. Aisling slam? Influence slam with beast?

Capture.PNG