Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm about ready to flood the market with my Gwennen and Rog currency. Gwennen seems worthless except for achievements. Rog, is probably worthwhile. But he desperately needs the Ritual window filter. Show me only the rares my filter would and I'll "craft" on those.

Xevy

Log Wizard
unknown.png

Now I've got to figure out what to do with it. Has 4 white 1 red 1 blue at the moment as well.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
as an older slower player these days, the potion management to make sure I don't die from bleed / poison is a bit obnoxious now that they seem to be empty most the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
as an older slower player these days, the potion management to make sure I don't die from bleed / poison is a bit obnoxious now that they seem to be empty most the time.

It does feel a little shittier in general.

You know when it feels fine? When you're zip zipping around putting the entire map to the sword. It makes me suspect for that the top end the change doesn't amount to much but for a shitter such as myself the game just plays a little worse unless I've really got everything properly firing on all cylinders. It's not some huge deal but it's the gaming equivalent of having a little rock in my shoe.

I also developed a rhythm long ago that basically held league after league and now it's just wrong. I still like Expedition in general and more than Ultimatum but I'd have rather we just got the flask power nerf rather and set up the charges nerf for later.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It was probably mentioned in patch notes but maybe glossed over what with all the nerfs, but those having issue with bleed/corrupting blood: the Adamant node on the tree now gets rid of those when you use a guard skill. Since CWDT now takes mana, I imagine even this counts for using a guard skill but I've not tested it since I'm not playing :)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got an Exalt in act 5 and I'm still meh, don't want to go any further.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Done with the league, can't even be bothered to go from 11 to 12 to get whatever shit 12 rewards. Haven't played in a few days and the interest just isn't there for me.

There's just not an interesting build available, you're shoehorned into a couple of uninteresting builds if you want to do Maven. I'm not going play for hours earning currency to play the meta. I'll dump all my gear in the guild stash later and a bunch of logbooks, got no currency of note, although I've got a couple of 5ls etc and some gear for SST and FP totems.

This league's been the worst I've played, but not because of the mechanic or the nerfs, it's simply that they've ruined alot of diversity in proper end game builds I want to play at the moment.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If you don't find killing your enemies by jizzing blood all over them interesting, what builds have you been playing? I keep hoping they introduce a white MTX for Exsanguinate.

• 1Worf

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Did SST and FR totems, they can both got to endgame (probably with little investment on SST) but not really enjoyable. There's a couple of builds out there that are probably fun but the thought of redoing acts, messing about etc. Got other things to play that are a bit more fun than poe.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Unrelated: Instilling Orbs are mega gay. I'll give credit to those people that predicted this. I decided to wait, but they were 100% correct. Getting the right prefix on a flask is annoying. If you want a non-Beastcraft suffix, you can easily be into yellow or even red tier maps before your flasks are situated. Now you add on another 1/16 dimension with an Instilling Orb. Collect some while you level to maps? IDK if they can't drop before maps, but I sure didn't get any. I'm at yellows and 60 atlas bonus and I don't have near enough to trigger the mods I want.

TarkeCat is doing this as sort of a joke, but I'm thinking of doing it anyway. Life flask with staunching, life flask with heat, 3 Alchemist Quicksilvers of Adrenaline with Enkindling Orbs(1/5, not 1/16!) for increased effect. I've definitely missed the movement speed from old quicksilver and Onslaught on kill from an abyss jewel, so that will help there.

What I haven't been able to figure out is when they want us to proactively press a utility flask. I either automate them away with Instilling Orb triggers, or I wait for the obvious burn window on a boss. But while clearing a map? So until you've got the bulk alts, baubles, and orbs to correctly setup your flasks, utility flasks feel like dead weight.

Really wish you could trigger on full charges an enduring mana flask. Any build that cannot solve its mana issues without an enduring mana flask is going to feel super janky. I played for a few hours last night and pressing that flask every ~5s just would not happen. Know what did? Not being able to flame dash because I was out of mana. Then pressing the flask happened.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did SST and FR totems, they can both got to endgame (probably with little investment on SST) but not really enjoyable. There's a couple of builds out there that are probably fun but the thought of redoing acts, messing about etc. Got other things to play that are a bit more fun than poe.
Id definitely take the SST gear. I plan on transitioning from TR when I get the gear

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Put some stuff in stash 9 in guild. Couple 5 links, axe, gems etc.

Good luck folks
I looked just to see what it was. SST I see. That seems to be the goto one this league so far. I put some thought into making one but meh. Also who the hell knows if I'll make it that far lol.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I run my same flask macro I always have. There's less charges, but once you're doing like red maps the density is such that it's barely noticeable anymore.

Flasks are like 90% uptime instead of 100%, and are weaker in general, but the gameplay is the same for me. I ain't strategically pressing shit.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I run my same flask macro I always have. There's less charges, but once you're doing like red maps the density is such that it's barely noticeable anymore.

Flasks are like 90% uptime instead of 100%, and are weaker in general, but the gameplay is the same for me. I ain't strategically pressing shit.
Disappointing if true. A lot of missteps in this flask rework.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The nerf is most annoying when I'm trying to get around a map that is semi empty or I'm backtracking and the diminished charges keep my speedy flasks from refilling off the stragglers.