Path of Exile

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
You can also get lucky with a max quality gems only ambush chest too.
Like this lucky mofo
jFW9ICk.png

22HO6qc.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buzzsaw if you keep going has high survivability for being a ranged with 0 defense nodes also. You cheese 40% of incoming damage as lightning with your chest and boost lightning resist to 100% as one of the auras on your perm. I'm even thinking of going ES now with CI which is immunity to chaos and using an Aegis Aurora.

Same with a lot of specs, the blender uses AE Blind which lowers accuracy something like 80% in this game and worked amazing for me.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The spec I'm using calls for spell totem/incinerate/blind/cast speed and something else, but I have it setup for spell totem/rain of fire/blind/cast speed since I was too lazy to find a copy of incinerate. I haven't been able to use it on awhile since I'm short a gear slot or it but I'll prolly need to soon since I started merciless last night.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice grats on merciless, I was raging pretty hard at my survivability until i started using CWDT with enfeeble, taunt totem, and enduring cry. I need to just start doing it at 31 when you can use the gems.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Nice grats on merciless, I was raging pretty hard at my survivability until i started using CWDT with enfeeble, taunt totem, and enduring cry. I need to just start doing it at 31 when you can use the gems.
Imortal call instead of taunt totem?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
How do you guys handle creating leveling gear towards the end cruel?
Note: I always play HC. My preference is to have my first character be a farming character that isn't heavily reliant on gear. Especially for a new league, you simply aren't going to have access to great shit. Instead, you want to build up your orbs fast -- you can do that by getting into chaos farming range and scalping newbs selling Exalts for sub 20c. Once you build up a good base of currency a few weeks into a league, you can either keep pushing your farmer up past 80 or start a twink.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Imortal call instead of taunt totem?
I always run immortal call on my second CWDT setup with increased duration and molten shell as my 4th. That way IC will proc and make me immune if something does more than 50% of my hps. The level 31 cwdt just debuffs and distracts them with the taunt totem when something nibbles me for 600.

Chaos is the way to win on week 1 of the new leagues, Im so rich this time around and have all the gear I need. This was great practice for the 4mo league coming and the 200ex ill need for the build im running then.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I always run immortal call on my second CWDT setup with increased duration and molten shell as my 4th. That way IC will proc and make me immune if something does more than 50% of my hps. The level 31 cwdt just debuffs and distracts them with the taunt totem when something nibbles me for 600.

Chaos is the way to win on week 1 of the new leagues, Im so rich this time around and have all the gear I need. This was great practice for the 4mo league coming and the 200ex ill need for the build im running then.
What would you say was the most integral factor of your chaos recipe farming? Is it the MF culling piety runs?

Also how much time have you spent so far doing this?

sukik

Is magic find just IIR now? Since I read that IIQ gems were removed from the game.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What would you say was the most integral factor of your chaos recipe farming? Is it the MF culling piety runs?

Also how much time have you spent so far doing this?
Piety / Dom farming makes it fly for a night or two but its tedious. Its good to get your first few exalts and something high priced cheap the first few days but I cannot do it much more.

After that I try to alch jewelry as its always the toughest, usually necks.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Summoner is really strong right now with the 60% more damage at gem lvl 20 Raging Spirits change. So strong.

sukik

I got bored and ran some percentages since the forums have a sweet export to csv feature. Defaults to the top 2000 entries tho. The Duelist is apparently the redheaded stepchild of PoE.

***** hardcore percent of 2000 *****
Scion, 225, 11.25
Templar, 326, 16.30
Ranger, 161, 8.05
Witch, 675, 33.75
Duelist, 69, 3.45
Shadow, 221, 11.05
Marauder, 323, 16.15
***** normal percent of 2000 *****
Scion, 250, 12.50
Templar, 197, 9.85
Ranger, 143, 7.15
Witch, 894, 44.70
Duelist, 67, 3.35
Shadow, 264, 13.20
Marauder, 185, 9.25

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Crappy start for the obviously disadvantaged melee is why. Ill be rolling duelist for my tank next league though, who knows buzzsaw has me thinking twice.

Krag

Peasant
Quick question since I couldn't find any dates on the PoE site, when do the new four month leagues start? I played my usual 1? month or so of invasion/ambush, but I think those should have ended now, right?

sukik

The one month leagues end August 9th, so probably a week or so after that.