Path of Exile

khalid

Unelected Mod
Goddamn, dunno if I'm going to be able to handle going back to leagues without cartographers boxes. Was down to one lvl 75 map, nothing else greater than 71. Got a cartographers, threw in some chaos and got 8 additional and mirrored. Ended up netting 8 75s and 6 74's.

The map system sucks without these things. Fuck backward progression. Hope they have something in the new leagues that makes maps easier to get outside of the boxes (which will probably be hella rare after nerf).

Vitality

HUSTLE
Goddamn, dunno if I'm going to be able to handle going back to leagues without cartographers boxes. Was down to one lvl 75 map, nothing else greater than 71. Got a cartographers, threw in some chaos and got 8 additional and mirrored. Ended up netting 8 75s and 6 74's.

The map system sucks without these things. Fuck backward progression. Hope they have something in the new leagues that makes maps easier to get outside of the boxes (which will probably be hella rare after nerf).
Damn buddy, nice job.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That really sucks if they are taking out the cart boxes, inner treasure was so good to me this weekend. Got a Bino's and Auxium which sold instantly.

Krag

Peasant
If features from the leagues, like the ambush boxes, are successful they don't usually take them out entirely, but they will probably be more rare, so finding something like a cartographer's box (or whatever they are called) will be more unlikely.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did anyone see the leaked screen people are talking about on Reddit? The link to it doesnt work and they have obviously removed it from the PoE forums.

People are speculating from the leak that you will be able to bring along mercenaries ala Diablo3?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Did anyone see the leaked screen people are talking about on Reddit? The link to it doesnt work and they have obviously removed it from the PoE forums.

People are speculating from the leak that you will be able to bring along mercenaries ala Diablo3?
I wouldn't be completely against that. I never, EVER group in PoE. Mainly because or sporadic play times(1yr old kid at home) and I hate PUGs. Would be nice to have an NPC to draw some fire away from me. As it is now, its very difficult to progress well into merciless and maps completely alone unless you play a summoner. Some of the exiles and even mini-bosses(hello Perpetus) just completely rape if you are solo and taking 100% of the attacks.

I also say that as someone who plays as completely self-found/self-built items, I don't trade at all(except to give away all my standard gear once I die in hardcore, lol)

Caliane

I think boxes are sticking around aren't they?

But yeah, WAY too good of an addition to the game. if not, they really should be. Game is much better balanced with them.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I decided to do another playthrough of PoE, and there's two builds I want to try. I need a Tabula Rasa chest and/or a Rise of the Phoenix shield, but people selling seem to only want to deal in exalted orbs, of which I have none. If anyone here happens to want to sell either item in standard league for non-exalt currency, PM me, thanks!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
New leagues are like 2 weeks away and a new expac is coming along with it. The announcement is Friday the 31st with the details, I would wait and roll at the start of that. Its going to be much easier to obtain currency if you start from day 1.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Up to level 56 on my Flicker Strike HC1M character. Corrupted 5% Dual wield block chance on the dual wield block 1h sword unique and I'm up to 50% block chance now.

Ryanz

<Banned>
This is seriously the game that keeps on giving. I'm starting to think the $90 I've spent on micro transactions isn't even enough to justify the amount of time I've invested in this game, and the amount of content they just keep providing.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is seriously the game that keeps on giving. I'm starting to think the $90 I've spent on micro transactions isn't even enough to justify the amount of time I've invested in this game, and the amount of content they just keep providing.
I think I am going to buy more than tabs this time to support them also.