Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know how to turn off a specific sound? I'm playing a CWDT with Heartbound Loop and that summon skeletons sound has got to go.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Respec'd my spectral helix deadeye to lightning strike raider and loving it. At first I wasn't too impressed, but after getting +1 strike gloves and swapping in multistrike for inspiration, the skill is really fun. Getting the green mtx skin for it also probably doubled my enjoyment of it. At around 15m pob dps right now, 4500 life + 1k ES, 45k evasion + 25k armor, 100% spell suppression, 77 all res including chaos, fortify on eldritch implicit chest (stacks near instantly with LS), curse immunity (atziris reflection), 100% elemental ailment immunity (fuck ignites) and corrupted blood immunity. Now I kinda want to farm a headhunter to try it out, and forbidden flame/flesh look really nice with either master surgeon or gathering winds.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Holy.

Shit.

I am such a scrub lord, that I was today years old when I realized you could make a Chronicle of Atzoatl and save your temple in a handy dandy scroll to use later.

That is how pathetic I am in this game.

I did it by accident when I had a lag spike and hit the button at the bottom instead of entering the temple.

Old Man Plays Games On The Internet will be my new Youtube channel. Please like and subscribe.

Also the patch that just dropped completely fucked my Neversink filter. Wonderful.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Holy.

Shit.

I am such a scrub lord, that I was today years old when I realized you could make a Chronicle of Atzoatl and save your temple in a handy dandy scroll to use later.

That is how pathetic I am in this game.

I did it by accident when I had a lag spike and hit the button at the bottom instead of entering the temple.

Old Man Plays Games On The Internet will be my new Youtube channel. Please like and subscribe.

Also the patch that just dropped completely fucked my Neversink filter. Wonderful.
You can get good money for selling temples with Doryani's Institute in them.

Same with me about neversink. Game is basically unplayable without a filter, holy shit.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
You can get good money for selling temples with Doryani's Institute in them.

Same with me about neversink. Game is basically unplayable without a filter, holy shit.
Yeah I just got eye AIDS running a single map with Incursion, Harvest, and Ritual.

I always thought the Doryani's was "sold" as access through an opened temple, not through a template of the temple. I am such an idiot.

Edit - Neversink did a hotfix.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well I got into crafting this league lol. Made 2ex on 2 crafts. Both medium cluster jewels almost the same. Picked up one about the 3rd day and alched it. little over 1 ex. Today got almost the same jewel one regal and right at 1ex. Top tier crafting, both minion damage and health.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I had an issue with filterblade's loot filter as well. Just use a text editor like notepad++ and you can find the segment causing the issue by looking to the line it can't parse and remove it (for me it was a specific cluster jewel it didn't like).

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This atlas tree is so cool to strategize around. It’s also really normalized the price of regret orbs as well. My plan so far has been to start with nodes that don’t depend on daily missions or scarabs - stuff like essence, harvest, harbinger and heist. then once you have like a boatload of einhar, Alva and jun missions (and in this league, acarabs) then respec into those and burn thru all of them. Maybe pair each with some scarab that you’ve accumulated in the meantime , say metamorph with einhar, and expedition with Alva, whatever makes sense tree wise.

It’s just such a cool tool they’ve added to the game to let you really sandbox what you want to do. I’d say the atlas tree is the best feature they’ve added to the game in years, is pretty much the only thing sustaining my interest in the league

• 2Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The trade site is pretty fucked atm. I would love next league to be the auction house league.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The trade site is pretty fucked atm. I would love next league to be the auction house league.

Yeah tried to do some bulk trading this morning and it was super slow. Then the list of items half of them said error/not available.

Xevy

Log Wizard
A CWDT trying to corrupt it for either corrupting blood or IMR. I guess they make 25c faster than they can finish act 2 with an alt. Probably about right.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fun build, more so theorycrafting than actually playing. I don't know how people are doing juiced delirious content with a ward loop build. I still had some hp nodes to get but I was getting killed often enough to know it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Onto the next build, some budget smite aura stacker.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Welp this half-assed, welfare staff crit cyclone build just cleared a T16 Delrium Dungeon map, but it was sketchy. Had the fat elite show up, took about 6 hours to put him down (one of the map mods was reduced damage from crit but I did it anyway, I was tired of rerolling). That was a shit load of loot from that map though.

Then I tried the T14+, 10 boss Maven fight and realized I need to be a little particular with the bosses I choose instead of yolo'ing. The Witch of the Cauldron could probably one shot the Elder by the time I just gave up, and I also had the Haunted Mansion guy blasting me with his ridiculous blood columns from across the arena.

Need more defense, which means moving around my auras and upgrading my 6L chest, and I def don't have the energy for that.

Also, I think I have gotten multiples of every large cluster jewel but still haven't seen a single staff damage implicit. For 99.99999% of people that is a worthless drop, but do you think I can find one? I even did the combo recipe with all the jewels I had saved up and sad trombone noise.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit, nice dopamine rush.

headhunterGet.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
She has never, ever put out no matter how many shiny things I throw her way and I was one of the weirdos that loved Expedition.

I think a lot of people like expeditioon. It's really profitable and well rounded imo, one of the best league mechanics they've done.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think a lot of people like expeditioon. It's really profitable and well rounded imo, one of the best league mechanics they've done.

It had the rather mean changes to flasks and ailment immunities which hurt its popularity.

• 2Like