Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wanna be 24 before you enter the docks, and 55 in blood aqueducts but i'm usually a few levels higher than that when i get there.

I just started saving vendor regex on my "Awakened poe trade" widget (shift+space in game). So i can quickly search for my desired sockets and MS boots. And later on 4 links.
It's not part of that site but i also saved searches for my skill gems so they're easier for me to find and it makes sure i dont forget any of them.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Does being immune to reflected physical or elemental damage prevent you from taking damage from those mortars that the "elemental/physical thorns" mobs launch?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm assuming that's the fated version, they just migrated it to the base uniques.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've rerolled twice so far, srs sounded good but it's trash.

Trying out trickster flameblast, should be slow to league start but should be good for bossing and clear should be fine with ele prolif with some gear.

Obviously I'm way behind the curve nowe but I'm sure I'm not the only one to reroll, minions just was a bad idea but with the srs buffs I wanted to see for myself.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Lightning Conduit looks good. Don't have much time this weekend but probably going to roll that after watching some streams of it.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got an exalt to drop in act 5...

Tabula is literally 3 ex right now.

1660977879037.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I got an exalt to drop in act 5...

Tabula is literally 3 ex right now.

View attachment 428964
Well yeah it's even worse than divine was before the patch, since unlike divine the effect on the orb is pretty garbage. They're basically only for throwing at random rares that don't have too much value to see if you get anything useful on top, and if not well whatever.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I liked the new league video a lot.

What’s a particularly fun skill to use these days? I haven’t played in a couple years…I like Shadow and Witch - just a preference of character voices and theme.

Last edited:

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well yeah it's even worse than divine was before the patch, since unlike divine the effect on the orb is pretty garbage. They're basically only for throwing at random rares that don't have too much value to see if you get anything useful on top, and if not well whatever.

Just kinda sucks, when you get the normal reaction "fuck yeah!" But then find out it's like a 1c unique lol

Guess this was Chris's response to everyone making fun of him for the "close your eyes and exalt slam" shit.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have any thoughts on the better / worse options for lake mods? So far I've opted for monkey/beast/snake on everything, though the teleporting spider on meth is retarded.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see how the Fire/lightning/cold/beasts/crabs etc play into the rewards so far. They all seem pretty safe atleast but you get like a random little heist chest for reward and it takes a lot longer than clicking a single heist chest so rewards are meh.
Expedition stuff is atleast worth something, but don't get a whole lot
Strongboxes can be ok
Harbies and Essences can be between fine and no shot, so i avoid them

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's just a matter of preference, if you're ci, obviously having a bunch of vaal types works to your advantage (chaos spitters) some bosses might be harder for you to deal with, the skellies usually have the archer dude using rain of arrows, if your cold resist sucks, I'd stay away from crabs.

I think that's the general idea. If each tile gives a certain chest I haven't been paying attention I just assume it's random.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Game has been crashing on zoning all the time for me this league, anyone have a fix for it? It played fine the last 2 leagues, no hardware changes or anything.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
league mechanic sucks

I'm loving the new yellow mobs though, and everyone's crying about em so prolly gonna get changed.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Essences are probably the best loot out of the league mechanic so far, I don't seem to be having trouble that the majority of reddit seems to be, flameblast is really strong, took a while to get used to it but I've had zero issues with bosses and AN because they get melted so fast. Picked up a decent rolled searing touch for 4c and it's been carrying me.

Loot is definitely an issue, from currency to just shit rares, I've had 3 uniques drop the whole league so far, doedres ring, praxis and that shitty storm wand.

I can't even find decent ev/es bases that my build is built for.

By this time last league I had 8 ex, I'm sitting on 6c at the moment.

Fuse/jewelers are just not dropping. It's really lackluster and it's obviously not an rng thing, they really fucked up loot rates, check in on empyrians stream to see how night and day the loot drops are for them.

I assume this league is going to get the "2 weeks for the real league" treatment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fuse/jewelers are just not dropping. It's really lackluster and it's obviously not an rng thing, they really fucked up loot rates, check in on empyrians stream to see how night and day the loot drops are for them.

Bruh, c'mon. With so many more fusings entering the market due to the change in merchanting six-links of course they had to drastically cut the global drop rate.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Bruh, c'mon. With so many more fusings entering the market due to the change in merchanting six-links of course they had to drastically cut the global drop rate.

Why? The sequel is going to get rid of fusings all together so why not make six linking something that everyone has access to?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why? The sequel is going to get rid of fusings all together so why not make six linking something that everyone has access to?
6 link is one of the most uncompelling parts of poe. They’ve expanded crafting to the point I feel it serves zero purpose. Chromes to me can serve the same cost sink finishing for off-color. Even then. Both go against some comments they made during the poe2 about how many barriers they have between picking up and item and putting it on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user