Path of Exile

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've played each league and still forget about that shit, was wondering where the hell are the trials clearing whites and finally saw an offering via Ritual and said fuck it. Then got an uber lab that required 3 keys, fffffffffff

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah I'm sorry, there's no amount of douche PoM can be to justify getting banned for "staff abuse" because he called Chris a fucking retard in his own twitch stream. Chris is a liberal, progressive gigantic cuck pussy if he can't take it.

People are going to be passionate about the game, and they are sometimes gonna say some shit. You deal with it.
PoM acted like a child and they treated him as one. Seriously everytime that bitch complains he sounds like such an entitled spoiled twat. Slippery slope? Maybe but honestly they've been banning people forever, giving no reason and never unbanning so it's par for the course.

Also if I was Chris I'd also I'd have banned that little faggot for calling me a bald retard. There's a power structure in life. And pom doesn't get it. Just like if you ran into a restaurant and called the staff names you actually think that's OK? Would you expect to be able to keep eating there? This isn't about having thin skin. It's about setting a message that you can't just go around society disrespecting people like a little pissant without suffering consequences.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Also if I was Chris I'd also I'd have banned that little faggot for calling me a bald retard.

SIR, A STREAMER IS BIG MAD AT YOU. A GAMER WORD IS INVOLVED.

Don't waste my time with this bullshit I've got video games to do.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LOL after the shit Brad McQuaid dealt with this pussy is reeeeeing because he got called a bald retard? JFC people are such fucking pussies, I swear.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I doubt Chris was directly involved with the banning. Some petulant streamer is banned via blanket company policy, do you keep him banned or backtrack it?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
A ban seems silly, 72 hour suspension or something would get the message across the same

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
0 chance Chris Wolcen himself even saw the clips or was involved in banning him. Some CS drone someplace did it and now they are stuck with what to do about it.

• 2Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Lake is dogshit. Outside of lake is mostly normal but juicing isn't giving any good returns. Go run some Alvas and report back your findings. Or, I can save you some time to tell you that you'll get about 20-30 whites hidden by your filter, and maybe a transmute. In my experience, metamorph has been dog shit because you used to get additional drops from the additional mobs the metamorph spawned -- of which many were rares. But now? Nothing spawns, so you just get basic rewards from the metamorph.

Alch and go is about the same as it always has been now, which is fine. Just don't bother juicing to any degree really. You'll get bigger returns, but not enough to really justify in my experience. ESPECIALLY Alva. You ain't getting shit from that.

And yes, the economy is going to be sluggish. Who would have thought removing a shitload of loot from the game provided by huge farmers would cause a lot of loot to not appear for the normies alch and going.

Divines aren't rare. They are just hoarded by those cheating and running solaris-touched checks opening maps. I'm sure several people are getting 100+ divines a day by doing this.

Lake is really not dogshit at all. Some tiles are for sure, like metamorph and legion. Some tiles though are just fine - expedition is a higher payout than an expedition in your maps, the strongbox ones roll a very high amount of special boxes, covetous shrines allow you to giga juice other tiles, etc. Breach is on another fuckin level for some reason and is so dense I can barely clear the goddamn mobs lol.

I'm pretty unconvinced by the special elemental type boss tiles thus far? But the rogue exile ones are great as well. Essences get crazy if you are capable of actually killing the mobs, which does get very dubious at higher tile levels heh.

I'm totally fine with Alva being gutted for maps though. It's just a shift in how we farm maps that'll take some getting used to. Instead of using Alva go for Abyss instead cause it spawns actual rares that drop stuff etc. Blight is similarly extremely strong right now with all the rares it spawns, and the reward chests seem the same as they've ever been.

Not sure what to think of new Beyond yet. The mobs are so fucking hard they don't feel worth it at all given the tainted currency seems to be pretty bad now. I spawned one tainted boss in like a T8 map and it had more HP than Shaper for some fucking reason? The idea of it seems sound and having tainted currency back is nice, but it just feels off somehow still.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Granted i probably wouldn't even have heard about PoM's comments at all if he wasn't banned, but as it is it would be a massive mistake by GGG to remove the ban now. The message that would send.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
PoM acted like a child and they treated him as one. Seriously everytime that bitch complains he sounds like such an entitled spoiled twat. Slippery slope? Maybe but honestly they've been banning people forever, giving no reason and never unbanning so it's par for the course.

Also if I was Chris I'd also I'd have banned that little faggot for calling me a bald retard. There's a power structure in life. And pom doesn't get it. Just like if you ran into a restaurant and called the staff names you actually think that's OK? Would you expect to be able to keep eating there? This isn't about having thin skin. It's about setting a message that you can't just go around society disrespecting people like a little pissant without suffering consequences.

Let's be real, when people are bitching about games though, who DOESNT sound like an entitled spoiled twat?

Also, your analogy is off base. A more proper one would be: If you left a yelp review that said the staff was a bunch of dumbfuck college aged retards, do you think that's okay? Would you expect to still be able to eat there?

PoM didn't go to GGG office and start calling their staff names. He went, on his own twitch stream, after the man in charge of the whole operation and called him out on it. Chris himself says the buck stops with him. Well, that means you take the brunt of the criticism, too.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Lake is really not dogshit at all. Some tiles are for sure, like metamorph and legion. Some tiles though are just fine - expedition is a higher payout than an expedition in your maps, the strongbox ones roll a very high amount of special boxes, covetous shrines allow you to giga juice other tiles, etc. Breach is on another fuckin level for some reason and is so dense I can barely clear the goddamn mobs lol.

I'm pretty unconvinced by the special elemental type boss tiles thus far? But the rogue exile ones are great as well. Essences get crazy if you are capable of actually killing the mobs, which does get very dubious at higher tile levels heh.

I'm totally fine with Alva being gutted for maps though. It's just a shift in how we farm maps that'll take some getting used to. Instead of using Alva go for Abyss instead cause it spawns actual rares that drop stuff etc. Blight is similarly extremely strong right now with all the rares it spawns, and the reward chests seem the same as they've ever been.

Not sure what to think of new Beyond yet. The mobs are so fucking hard they don't feel worth it at all given the tainted currency seems to be pretty bad now. I spawned one tainted boss in like a T8 map and it had more HP than Shaper for some fucking reason? The idea of it seems sound and having tainted currency back is nice, but it just feels off somehow still.

You're having an entirely different experience than I am. Expedition payout in maps is FAR FAR higher than in the lake. The strong box one I've yet to see anything other than the basic boxes. Breach is def on another level, but drops nothing but a few shards.

The only tiles worth anything are the basic generic ones that give a chest, maybe the rogue exiles, and paradise.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Expedition has been my crutch since Expedition League. When they finally take a hammer to it I'm probably out for good. Goddamn that shit is so cash.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You're having an entirely different experience than I am. Expedition payout in maps is FAR FAR higher than in the lake. The strong box one I've yet to see anything other than the basic boxes. Breach is def on another level, but drops nothing but a few shards.

The only tiles worth anything are the basic generic ones that give a chest, maybe the rogue exiles, and paradise.

Really? I've been getting like 6-10 reroll currencies from Expedition tiles in lakes once I got in to red maps. It's harder to quantify the regular artifact drops since it just happens as you're killing.

There's two strongbox tiles, one is just 5 boxes and is kinda meh, but the other 5 boxes that are rare/corrupted and 'more likely to be rarer boxes' or some shit. That one has consistently given me multiple of div/arcanist/scarab boxes and has felt pretty good.

You're right though the 'filler' tiles in general are relatively baller. They basically contain a heist reward room chest without having to actually go do heist lol.

• 1Like

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
PoM got himself banned. He had been warned/suspended for similar a few years ago--IIRC those SS's were doctored but the suspension stayed. IMO, he did it on purpose to get his buzz up during a dead league where no one was going to watch PoE streams anyway.

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Really? I've been getting like 6-10 reroll currencies from Expedition tiles in lakes once I got in to red maps. It's harder to quantify the regular artifact drops since it just happens as you're killing.

There's two strongbox tiles, one is just 5 boxes and is kinda meh, but the other 5 boxes that are rare/corrupted and 'more likely to be rarer boxes' or some shit. That one has consistently given me multiple of div/arcanist/scarab boxes and has felt pretty good.

You're right though the 'filler' tiles in general are relatively baller. They basically contain a heist reward room chest without having to actually go do heist lol.

Damn I'll try it again then, I've ever only gotten 1 reroll currency from the big guy and maybe 20-40 of the other currencies per exped lake clear. This is in yellows though. I stopped doing them in reds.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Granted i probably wouldn't even have heard about PoM's comments at all if he wasn't banned, but as it is it would be a massive mistake by GGG to remove the ban now. The message that would send.

They can back pedal and say it was intended to be a suspension. Idk, definitely was from some "community person" and not directly from the desk of Chris if ya ask me.