Path of Exile

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The diadem is carrying the mapping sustain. But, 8-9 seconds to heal fully from regen wasn't the best for bosses in the past. Maybe I'm wrong as I haven't played in the last year. More or less you're playing a higher cost of what I am.

I played again this league and am actually enjoying it this time around and learned a bunch, here is my cold dot elementalist with 900+ life regen. It also has 17life per kill.

This is all self crafted gear, and I am a new player so I'm not even close to min/maxed, but this has been very tanky, and does really good damage.

*Caveat* I have an 8% increased damage per endurance charge sanctified relic equipped which is why I have endurance charge anoint and min on my ammy.

I'm also running 7 auras including Divergent Vitality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I'm trying to buy a fractured elemental bow base from trade but I can't seem to get the wording right. Any element so "adds # to # x damage" but theres none on any element. I also tried (local) but that obviously didn't work. I can't believe there aren't any fractured bases with T1/2 element bows on trade. What am I missing.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I'm trying to buy a fractured elemental bow base from trade but I can't seem to get the wording right. Any element so "adds # to # x damage" but theres none on any element. I also tried (local) but that obviously didn't work. I can't believe there aren't any fractured bases with T1/2 element bows on trade. What am I missing.

It's 'adds # to # cold damage (local)'

You just can't input any min/max values cause it does some kind of weird shitty average of the cold roll and is impossible to search for. Just search for it empty then sort the results by the fractured mod to see the good rolls

BrellWatcher

Trakanon Raider
It should look like this
Screenshot_20221226_193512_Chrome.jpg

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yep that worked. I tried (local) the first time and it didn't work but I didn't try it after I reset the search filters because I didn't think it would work.

One last dumb question this league. Is there a way to create shopping lists for path of exile trade from POB? There should be but my Google skills are lacking. Because awakened trade essentially does the same thing straight from the game, and POB now has that shopping upgrade function built in, but I can't seem to just have it search for items from POB.

I also have the trade extension and notice you can import a folder there. I'm wondering if I can make that work.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
How hard would it be to use something like gpt3 to get help making builds? Like is there a way to train the AI on pob then ask it to spec out a max block building using agnostic and has minimum x dps and y effective health? Just take all the intelligence out of it for me

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
What's the verdict on the new league? Gettin' the ARPG itch again.

The league mechanic is a fuck during most of the campaign and frustrating to interact with but it gets way better once you've got a real character. The general rest of the game is way, way better than it was during any point of Lake of Kalandra.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the verdict on the new league? Gettin' the ARPG itch again.
IMO probably the best league in a while. Overall Atlas balance feels amazing. I've been doing ritual and metas as it goes well with my build the best as my build is a slower build (EA Ballista).

League mechanic feels great IMO. A true game within a game so to speak. IMO the best league mechanics have been like this. Delve/Synthesis/Sentinel. Some don't like that as they want the easy +more loot without thinking too much and thats cool. But you honestly don't have to think much in this one once you learn the meta. Just stack inspiration and avoid certain rooms 100%. Being a hardcore roguelike fan this one really appealed to me. Although not a perfect roguelike its got the spirit.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah going to second this being the best league in a while. Pretty decent build variety out there now, playing poison SRS atm and it's pretty nuts. Hoping Sanctum goes core.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's not really something they do but I'd love it if in the last month they upped the number of rooms you got per map from 1 to 1-3. I know it's Path of Exile but goddamn do you want to be buzzing through maps.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Sounds good bros. Now, is there a melee build that doesn't suck dick this league? Or is ranged still pretty much the meta?

• 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds good bros. Now, is there a melee build that doesn't suck dick this league? Or is ranged still pretty much the meta?
Was considering Earth Quake something, but some don't really consider that melee. If you want the melee challenge just be aware that league mechanic is all about not getting hit (evade doesn't work). So you need crazy high dps or alpha damage.

Smite nd Double Strike would work especially with the vaal dudes and you could get savior for more dudes. Maybe Cyclone as you have the benefit of always moving.

Do relics work outside of Sanctum? I see people get all hyped over these build enabling relics but is that just in sanctum?

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You get the one relic slot outside of sanctum yea.

Melee is fine, you just need damage to clear sanctums. I don't think I ever lost one on my smite champion once I got it properly set up and had actual damage.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Sanctum is easy once one has the right relics. I'm using inspiration when getting an affliction, stacked to 120 per, and it has made it easy as cold dot. 1k inspiration is a low cap though.

Looting is still the worst part of the game. The auto-looting distance and delay on sanctum coins make me laugh at how GGG that is.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trade is the worst part of the game still. Looting is a close second though. Do they really think they are deterring bots by having such a small pick up range?

1672595742817.png