Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This teaser week has been so strong, absolutely none of it was reposted here. Hope tomorrow is a banger.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
To be fair the teasers haven't really been interesting for a while, unless they go an do a unique rework or some such and start posting a lot of actually new stuff. Most leagues it's like "look at this new div card, it gives you a very rare item with guaranteed double corruption and will likely drop at a horrible rate as a result and few ppl will ever see one" and some "here's some free qol change for something you've only been asking for 7 years but due to clunky original code it took us until we decided to fix it in poe2 to figure out" kind of thing. Like you can split currency with the trade open next league I saw, you'd think maybe that should have been added at some point before.

They just reveal the new league stuff all at once nowadays so makes sense the teasers aren't really interesting or worth getting excited for unless they do a big rework(like unique rework or ascendency rework and such).

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I’m hoping they buff some other melee skills but I don’t see it happening. I’m getting tired of league starting as Bonezone.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like you can split currency with the trade open next league I saw, you'd think maybe that should have been added at some point before.
This alone causes an increase of 75% trade windows, its a feature not a bug.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Why do we need a warrior, huntress and sorceress class....?

That is super redundant...

Monk ok, but the rest of what I read... and still using this old client

Egh

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't give a single shit about PoE 2 given how far away it is but Affliction looks hype as fuck.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Insane presentation. GGG just shitted on every other ARPG with this Affliction league and game changes for the next year.

• 1Seriously?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I love that extra bag in Affliction. You fucking know damn well that was a smack in the face to Diablo 4 and their stupid "inventory is hard" bullshit.

I'm fucking hyped. Was it me or did I see tornado shot get buffed?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Itemizing corpses for spectres sounds pretty nice. Seems it's only for the new type of monsters but might be a step towards making it so you can stock corpses to redo your spectres when you want and stuff like that. The new spectre types also look pretty dumb, that Hydra spectre looked ridiculous.

Definitely looks like an interesting league though with all the new gems and new ascendencies and all that. The league mechanic looks kinda meh to me(you have to enter the thing, and then it buffs the map monsters, but what if you don't find the league mech before the end of the map? Or does it always spawn at the entrance? Also looks like it'll brick your map bosses a bunch if you're not on a giga build/doing a map with a shitty boss. That's fine later but for atlas progression it sounds kinda ass.