Path of Exile

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, hard to believe how long I have been involved with this game:

1711687931836.png

I used to post in their forum as well, haven't in probably 4 years. Their forum had more trolls of lesser quality than FoH.

Actually looking forward to a new league start.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Will start with DD Ignite (Vaal DD) and see if I can find a DD of Chain Reaction. How rare are those anyway? On standard they are like 100+ Divines, but might be some inflation going on in Standard League?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You can just grind one yourself from lab, the font that says 'change a skill gem in to a transfigured version' isn't that rare, along with the same color transfigures you can sell for profit along the way.

I'd expect trying to buy the gem will be horrendously expensive for a leaguestart though given the frenzy around DD.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm waffling between going some kind of incinerate build whether ignite or direct damage and some flavor of a perseverance champion slam build.

Decisions, decisions.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I haven't played in a long time. Any suggestions what would be a really easy build just to get to the end of the campaign?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Think I'm gonna try and follow Fuzzy Duckzy's LS guide, sounds like a similar-but-different version of the one I have on standard.

I know LS isnt the strongest but would like to hopefully make it to all 4 voidstones with it before switching to a higher DPS build. If anyone finds a spare perserverance let me know :)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's a T4 unique, you're almost guaranteed to find one yourself if you don't remove it from your loot filter first.

• 1Truth!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve not been paying attention, is penance brand eviscerated? Was going to league start that
Its still going to be good. Its basically like when Ele hit got nerfed and was still top tier. I think a lot of people are underselling it.

I'm torn between Necro DD/CoC DD/Bleed Bow Glad

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'm actually kind of annoyed that mana stacker is back in the meta. It was such a good archetype for cheap for the last several leagues, and now everyone's on that train.

sucks.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Non-archmage mana stacker was already expensive. And pre-3.24, non-archmage was the only way to stack mana to any worthwhile degree.

• 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
It's a T4 unique, you're almost guaranteed to find one yourself if you don't remove it from your loot filter first.
Then my luck sucks bc on standard I think I only ever found 2 with bad life rolls, maybe it was due to the filter now that you mention it.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
As per our agreement, PoE will drop lots of linked items for me, but never my desired armor type or color. It's like a fun mini-game.

Edit - Also, Path of Building won't update for me, it says I have no connection to the internet. Anyone else having issues?