Path of Exile

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm probably gonna be a coward and just do ignite elementalist something or other.

There's new voicelines to hear!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I mean if your primary launch goal is clear atlas as fast as possible and do some early bossing for profit then yea, nothing else is even in the same galaxy as DD

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
A lot of streamers are "test running" builds right now. A lot of DDers and shit out there if you're trying to decide. I've always been on the side that DD will take you to 4 voidstones fairly well, but the gameplay can suck depending on your tech and the damage ceiling is hard to get very high. I did watch some 40m dps Elementalist do Uber Maven on a video last night, but it was Affliction with a TWWT jewel with covered in ash and 3 20% corpse life charms so I'm not sure it's hitting that point again.

If you're a huge coward pussy, like me, just play SRS Guardian or Poison SRS Necro. It will do everything you need to do. Then when you have money/items fuck around with a more enjoyable/higher ceiling build.

How's the necro with DD of scavenging compare to ele ignite version?

Xevy

Log Wizard
No clue. The video I watched was this:

Not a build guide, I just wanted to see "high end" DD damage in effect. Did look better than I suspected, but again TWWT jewel and 3 charms are no longer around. So I'm unsure how much of that 40m dps that accounts for.

Xevy

Log Wizard
1711418062810.png

Reddit's crying about attack speed on wand. Also crying the wisps aren't 100% on uniques which GGG clarified on the post they had to change because of server issues. They said they increased the damage done (reduced the penalty) instead of having it 100% on uniques.

Wand looks absolutely disgusting for shield throw/BV type shit. I think for phys wanders it'll still be good even with an attack time under 1.8 or whatever wands actually get to.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think its SRS Instability for me. +HP tattoos are in and the skill looks a little stronger now even before that. I only hope getting the transfigured gem isn't a pita. I've never tried them before so doing something new at launch is always scary.

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Okay so I am a conplete noob when it comes to this game, just wondering what the order of difficulty is in the remaining non-uber bosses I have left. I think I have Elder / Shaper / and Maven left, what order should I focus on? Hoping to get at least 2 / 3 down before I can start the new league on Saturday.

Honestly still don't even know what build I'm going for, may just take the easy route and stay with LS although it takes a bit to start ramping up. At least Perserverance is generally pretty affordable but I still dont know.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is one of those leagues where they're wiggling everything. Call To Arms Support no longer triggers multiplie, now 150% multiplier instead of 200%. PConc Of Bouncy SHREDDED from what they showed.

I'm guessing they give up and undo a lot of the nerfs they're doing to stuff, albeit not completely, and shit looks a lot more comfy when league actually starts. I'm 75% sure there's going to be some sort of LMB usage or a Call To Arms passive added at least even though the stink about that and the usage of that are wayyyyy out of line.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is one of those leagues where they're wiggling everything. Call To Arms Support no longer triggers multiplie, now 150% multiplier instead of 200%. PConc Of Bouncy SHREDDED from what they showed.

I'm guessing they give up and undo a lot of the nerfs they're doing to stuff, albeit not completely, and shit looks a lot more comfy when league actually starts. I'm 75% sure there's going to be some sort of LMB usage or a Call To Arms passive added at least even though the stink about that and the usage of that are wayyyyy out of line.
What makes you think that. Cause I find that highly doubtful. I can't remember the last time they unfucked something in the patch notes.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They've been walking shit back before launch for 2-3 leagues now. And if you talk about "hotfix" changes 2 weeks in it's been like 8 leagues now.

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Getting some green boxes flashing on top of my character when blasting Detonate Dead (like some effect that is not loading correctly). Anyone had that issue and fixed it? Think it might have been the Shackled Immortal MTX that messed it up.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
You weren't kidding, Elder was pretty easy, one shot him. Also practiced Infinite Hunger to where I got a lot better at navigating the stupid abyss shit you port to. Have enough fragments to fight Shaper 2 times, and that's probably where I leave this char at least for now.

Game is really fun and has a lot of depth, just wish it was easier to understand...mostly in terms of what is best to focus on initially when you are just starting out, have like 42 div and my equip is okay I guess but I know it can be way better. Can even buy an omni ammy but it would take a ton of gear to get that online where I do more damage :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user