Path of Exile

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Oh, resists are always maxed. I was running around with about 140% of each resist in Cruel(my gear would have already been maxed on Merciless)

Corpse explosion is just a bitch if it surprises you. It had to have been insane damage. about 3300 effective health + max resists in Cruel and it insta-gibbed me. I probably hadn't even had to use a health pot in about 10 levels at that point. Got over-confident probably.

Vitality

HUSTLE
not running arctic armor either I take it? The living blood for me is pretty easy but that's usually because I have a pretty big army of minions to distract it. It's pretty mean if you don't reduce it's groundslam and det-dead/fire soul damage.

We've all died to det dead at some point, especially yoloing chests.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone have a decent dagger they have gathering dust on standard? I'm rocking a full charge/crit/discharge type of deal. They just want so much for daggers, it's either 1 ex or mirrored daggers for 100 ex.

Anything better than a mightflay pretty much.
Yeah, just need to coordinate a time you are online. Ive got quite a bit from old toons depending on what you need you can have for free. Ill be raiding tonight 9-12 est but outside of that I can meet you or just put in the GBank if you post what stats you need or the build.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Going to try out some standard league for a while. I really want to see/try Atziri and I just can't get there in any hardcore leagues going self found/crafted for the majority of my gear. Always end up dying in my mid 70s somewhere, once I start pushing beyond lvl 66 maps.

I haven't played standard since 2013, I apparently have a TON of legacy/pre-nerf gear, including a boatload of IIQ gems and random rare items with IIQ rolls on them(belts, jewelry, helms, gloves, etc), and quite a few pre-nerf uniques. Should be fun for a while until the new leagues come out.

THe only downside is, I have zilch for Masters in standard, since I've never played it since they were introduced. I flat-out don't even have a couple of them, and all the rest are level 3 or so, lol.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Holy Christ, running maps with +~150% IIQuantity gear + gem(in addition to normal map mods) is nuts. I damn near run out of portals just trucking all the rares and uniques back to town. I can see why it was removed from the game.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Nothing that I can really think of at the moment, I have a 5L Cloak of Defiance, which was the main thing I needed for my build, so I'm doing alright.

There's definitely a lot of empty space in the guild stash in standard though, it wouldn't ever hurt for someone to chuck their dead hardcore toons gear in there if they truly aren't going to play them anymore.

I need to get all my old gear out of the normal hardcore league, nobody plays that, anyone that does hardcore does the temp hardcore leagues. I have a crapload of gear that transferred in from the various temp hardcore leagues to normal hardcore, but it's a pain in the ass moving it to standard 1 character's inventory at a time. Have to make a new toon, run them through the first area to town, and then load them up and kill them off.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice man good luck with Atziri, she is fun as hell and what I enjoy playing for. If you want some breakpoints for normal from my failed build attempts I would go in with 3000hps & 25-30k tooltip DPS. For Uber I wouldn't go in without 4500 hps & 40k minimum DPS without charges.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I'm always trying to estimate my DPS, and it isn't easy with incinerate. My tooltip DPS is only like 3500(and the gem is only level 17). But once it gets going that is x300% x5(GMP)

So if a mob is standing right in front of me, getting hit by all of them, its taking about 50,000 DPS, but the further away/more spread out things get, it can be less.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually ended up doing Atziri in Torment my 78 shadow with some ghetto DPS, I think I was at 2600 hps and 9k dps. The scariest part of that whole encounter is not killing one of the Vaal twins instantly, I had to kite for a very long time to make up for that mistake but it was like 4am and I was exhausted.

Saw Mathil kill her with Shock Nova and Lightning Ball too, that guy is a monster making builds that are viable for her.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
What does running an unidentified map do for you? Do you get bonus item quantity or anything?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If the map is not ID'ed it gets a free +30% (maybe 20%? been a while) bonus to quantity that stacks with whatever the mods were on the map. Assuming you are playing a build that can handle any map mod (and not playing hardcore) you should always run your maps unidentified. You can figure out what the mods are within a few pulls usually, and you still see the modified % quantity on the map when inside, and can usually figure it out from there.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I ran an unidentified map last night(blue) and when I zoned in it had a +55% quantity modifier, so I expected some crazy, hellish combo, but it was really tame, just 2 bosses. Figured there had to be some kind of innate bonus.

I guess the only downside is zoning in and finding you're cursed with Temporal chains, I'd zone back up and roll up another map. Screw that crap, I hate moving that slow.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Joeboo, I also have a ton of stuff on standard and nearly all level 7-8 masters so if your're around we can run my daily missions and my 300 maps.

Nylab is my IGN but I always have some weird player name. /friend me and holla at me for some video games. I'm mostly a day shift player during the week but on weekends I log on after 11pm eastern.

I don't ever sell stuff so I'm sure I have something cool for ya to use!

Ripped my bloodlines guy today because of a massive pack of totem on death guys and of course it was stormcall, so I ran into two more groups of magic mobs, one being linked chaos damage fuckers and a mega group of spirit walker jumping fucks... alt f4 couldnt have saved me in any amount of time. Fuck I hate those obelisk packs, it's always on some small walkway and stormcall for me.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Holy Christ, running maps with +~150% IIQuantity gear + gem(in addition to normal map mods) is nuts. I damn near run out of portals just trucking all the rares and uniques back to town. I can see why it was removed from the game.
Are you the one I gave all my stuff to back in the day? =D

If I had kept all that stuff my standard witch (that I don't play) would be worth 1000+ exalts easily.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Don't think so, I actually gave away most of my standard-league stuff last year since I was only playing hardcore. Gave away a couple Andvarius rings, a ton of 5L gear(weapons and BPs) and even all of my currency from alchs on up. But lucky(or unluckily) fr me, I've sent so much damn gear to standard league from dying in Hardcore, I still have a ton of stuff. I bet I've killed off a dozen or more level 65+ characters in Hardcore leagues over the past year.

Someone in the guild did gift me a pre-nerf Cloak of Defiance though, the one that has the MOM + the additional 10% still. That's damn nice, I'll be using that forever.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Patch notes boys: New unique chest with IIQ and IIR on it. No more phylacteral link devourers.

Version 1.3.1

Features:

.Added two new Microtransactions: Seraph Bow Weapon Skin and the Verdant Blink and Mirror Arrow Skill Effect.
.Added three new unique items, two of which were designed by our supporters.
.A fourth unique has also been added for use in Race Season Eleven, it will not be able to drop until the Race Season begins.
.Added the Hall of Grandmasters unique map. The map currently has three full wings (150 Grandmasters). More will be added in future patches.
.Added a visual effect to players or monsters that are under the effect of Elemental Equilibrium.
.Added PvP Spectate Following functionality. Using /spectate no longer requires the player you are attempting to spectate to be in a PvP match. It will automatically spectate them once they enter a PvP match and will continue to spectate their PvP matches until you stop the following. You can use /spectate or manually change zones to cancel the spectate following.
.Further improved stash tab highlighting. You can now find gems that are socketed in items. We have also added an information highlight which includes useful information about the stash tab highlighting tool.
.The Event Noticeboard now defaults to the Events Tab, rather than the PvP Tab.
.Strongboxes now spawn packs of monsters in quick succession, instead of all at once.
.Adding audio to the Chicken Pet.
General Balance:

.Scold's Bridle no longer damages totems, traps or mines.
.Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.
.The mods which removed status ailments and bleeding now provide immunity to those effects. The "of Dousing" suffix makes you immune to ignite, while still removing burning.
.Zana's crafting bench mod for Beyond now only grants a 15% chance to spawn Beyond portals, down from 20%.
.The Otherwordly prefix for Maps now only grants 10% increased item quantity, down from 16%.
.Reduced the quantity of items dropped by Magic and Rare Beyond demons.
.Na'em, Bending Stone no longer drops substantially more and better items than the other Beyond demon bosses. Abaxoth, the End of All That Is now drops substantially more and better items than the other Beyond demon bosses.
Bloodlines and Torment Balance:

.Tormented Spirits are now substantially more inclined to possess a monster when one is in range.
.The Bloodlines Phylacteral Link mod no longer appears on Devourers.
.Phylacteral Link now rotates between monsters every 7 seconds (up from 5).
.Phylacteral Link now spawns less frequently than before.
.Bond of Chaos deals substantially less damage in later difficulties.
.Bond of Chaos can no longer appear on monsters which are spawned hidden, due to beams going into the sky/ground.
.Order of the Frozen Sky damage-per-pack-member-killed has been slightly increased.
PvP Balance:

.Updated items, mods, passives and starting skills to provide balanced matches between preconstructed PvP-only characters.
.PvP balance changes: (These will NOT affect characters outside of player versus player combat)
.Tornado Shot damage has been reduced by a further 10%. The total reduction is now 30%.
.Molten Strike damage has been reduced by 15%.
.Cyclone damage has been reduced by 10%.
.Support Trap T-override has been reduced to 0.9 seconds (from 1.1 seconds).
.Remote Mine T-override has been reduced to 0.9 seconds (from 1.1 seconds).
.Split Arrow damage has been increased by 10%.
.Spark damage has been increased by 5%.
.Freezing Pulse damage has been reduced by a further 5%. The total reduction is now 25%.
.Arc damage has been increased by 5%. The total reduction is now 5% (up from 10% reduction previously).
.Glacial Cascade damage has been increased by 10%.
.Shield Charge damage has been reduced by 30%.
.Static Strike damage has been increased by 5% to a total reduction of 20%.
.Spells triggered by Cast on Damage Taken have had their damage reduced by 25%.
.The Clever Construction notable now only prevents traps and mines from being destroyed by players for 2.5 seconds, down from 5. This has no change for monsters.
Bug Fixes:

.Crafting costs of Zana's Crafting bench are no longer consumed if the map fails to open.
.Fixed a bug where masters in your Hideout could appear underground.
.Fixed some cases of the wagons in the Warehouses causing blockages.
.Fixed bugs with Sandspitters and Shield Crabs when they had Bloodlines mods. The Sandspitters should now inherit the Bloodlines properties from the crab.
.Fixed various bugs where minions dying, timing out or being replaced would incorrectly increment the timer on the Zana missions where killing monsters increases the time remaining.
.Fixed a bug where Doedre's Elixir and Scold's Bridle could stun the player.
.Fixed a bug with Arc where if someone cast it far away from you, it would render when you approached the area it was cast in.
.Fixed various bugs with Cyclone that would occur when being reduced to zero movement speed.
.Fixed a rare instance crash which occurred when monsters were removed during certain variations of Vagan and Vorici missions.
.Fixed a rare instance crash related to Vorici missions.
.Fixed a bug where you could Spell Dodge a Bear Trap.
.Fixed a bug where you could use off-hand weapons with Facebreaker to gain the benefits without actually using that weapon to attack.
.Fixed a bug where the challenges to complete masters' missions wouldn't give you credit if they were part of a Zana mission to complete another master's mission.
.Fixed a bug where you could get stuck dead if you tried to respawn while queued for PvP.
.Fixed a bug where you could be stunned or knocked back after starting to use Cyclone, if the monster started using its skill before you did.
.Fixed a bug where pressing escape cancelled your PvP Queue.
.Fixed a bug where the name of the portal which returns you from PvP areas to a Hideout was incorrect.
.Fixed a bug where players could get permanently stunned if they were stunned during the revive/round change in PvP matches.
.Fixed a bug where you couldn't respawn at a checkpoint while in a queue for PvP, if the checkpoint was in a different zone.
.Fixed a bug where Merveil's illusions weren't appearing in The Cavern of Anger.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So, Tornado Shot and Shield Charge Nerf, and they BUFFED Arc? Jesus, like it wasn't already overpowered.

Whats the ETA on Act 4 again? April?