Path of Exile

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most gems no longer have value unless they are leveled or have quality. Basically delete anything you can now get from vendors

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Superior gems can be vendored for GCPs, I always check my masters for some superior stuff even if it's only 5%, but yeah, most skills are worthless. The drop only ones are Enhance, Empower, Enlighten and Added Chaos damage

Caliane

if you are using all the hotkeys, you probably have too many skills, and need something on cast when damage taken.

middle mouse-portal, golem, auras, heralds. you just active, swap, activate, swap, etc. leave it on golem or portal. Depending on which you think you might have to recast more often. but heralds/auras only need one cast per play, so no need to keep them in a slot.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I like to see the auras active, don't actually use them and it's no bother to open inventory and click portal compared to the peace of mind of looking down and seeing my bars auras active. Same with golem.

LMB - Frenzy
MMB - Grace
RMB - CA
Q - Blink Arrow
W - Vaal Lightning Trap
E - Flame Golem
R - Wither on totem
T - Clarity

That is what I have going on, I could dump 2 of those for portal easily but I die often enough
biggrin.png

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
a_skeleton_03 you do know you dont need to have clarity and grace always on hotkey just cast them switch the hotkey to another skill

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Portal takes forever to cast. I can open up my inventory and cast a TP faster than the fucking animation for portal. God forbid you get hit while doing it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
about the value of normal gems - I think I've thrown every type of curse on hit, increased duration, cast when damage taken etc gem I've found into a "10 alt" acquisition tab during talisman league and it has likely netted me about 500 alterations. People want those gems especially when they play a class that don't get them normally, so you can for sure sell them.

When you have like 30-40 gems with quality though, just sell them all to a vendor and get some gcps

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
also - I figured out what to do with all my exalts. Since I stopped playing talisman I setup a poe.trade currency tab where I sell my exalts for fusings / jewellers. Getting 138 fusings or 555 jewellers per exalt is INSANE compared to the value in standard (70 fuse = 1 ex there) and I don't mind sitting on it for 7 weeks or so. I have a really cool 860 ES vaal regalia in standard that I want to 6 link and finish crafting, so hopefully this will help with that process :]

Ryanz

<Banned>
GG, RIP'd my lvl 88. That dog boss that leaps and puts that insane bleed on you tore through 7k hp in half a sec. Dual totem crit bladefall is really strong though. Highest level char I've had so far, and highest dps wise. NEVER 90 /cry

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GG, RIP'd my lvl 88. That dog boss that leaps and puts that insane bleed on you tore through 7k hp in half a sec. Dual totem crit bladefall is really strong though. Highest level char I've had so far, and highest dps wise. NEVER 90 /cry
the new Nihilism. Take his lead and play support!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I been leveling the Voltaxic lightning arrow/blast rain build. I'm currently level 66 and loving it. I'm melting anything in my path but my biggest issue is mana. With my 6L Voltaxic rift bow and all the gems is costing me like 53 mana per lightning arrow. With herald of ice and wrath my mana pool is at 191. I'm running out of mana quickly especially if I don't hit a large pack of mobs that makes up for mana with mana on hit.Wish my mana regen was fast enough to keep up and I don't want to sacrifice an aura for clarity either.