Path of Exile

Ryanz

<Banned>
RIP servers. On a positive note, I'm really liking perandas league. The mobs are fun, the chests are fun, and the ability to buy stuff with coins is cool. Also Blade Vortex is ripping shit up, so overall really having fun this league.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Most fun i've had in POE for a while - feel like I have a chance to get some cool shit with this perandus stuff. Going for an ice trapper ah la pohx. I always usually play totem or trapper.

edit: these coins and buyables are going to make the economy VERY interesting

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Most fun i've had in POE for a while - feel like I have a chance to get some cool shit with this perandus stuff. Going for an ice trapper ah la pohx. I always usually play totem or trapper.

edit: these coins and buyables are going to make the economy VERY interesting
Yeah it seems like top tier uniques cost in the 3-6k region. I wonder if people will trade in coins.

Tenks

So not only does the Labyrinth feel like Walking Simulator 1.0 but the fact that it keeps crashing is making this experience extremely terrible

Caliane

wonder just how many new players they have this time, to have this much server problems.

Tenks

And for the first time ever I got a hard crash. This is just a beautiful experience tonight.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This trial shit on hardcore seems like a real kick in the dick. Way to many ways to fuck up and lose it all. Nerfs incoming I imagine.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So when do uniques start dropping in this game? I hit level 30 tonight and haven't seen a single one.
They start dropping at level 1 on the second mob that you can kill. Item rarity and item quantity (this gem has been taken out but the stat still exists on some uniques) on items or gems can further increase the chance that something nifty drops or you have to rely on RNG and mass killing.

Item Quantity - Path of Exile Wiki

Item Rarity - Path of Exile Wiki

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This trial shit on hardcore seems like a real kick in the dick. Way to many ways to fuck up and lose it all. Nerfs incoming I imagine.
All the traps are based on % of max life/ES, they're the same across all difficulties. I really don't see how Labyrinth is viable on HC at all, one misclick and you're dead and there's absolutely nothing you can do gear or skillpoint wise to avoid it. Just run it 3x to get your Ascendancy points then never go back.

Caliane

Path of Exile Unofficial Database
Jesus this thing...

laby didn't seem that bad when I went for a few min. Would agree/say you DO need to plan for it. life regen especially. 3 or 4 life flasks. cwdt+immortal call. Maybe run discipline while in it.
A movement skill of course. Blink arrow, leap or lit warp seem best.