Path of Exile

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Meh!

Just got past the 20k queue. Was about to create character, unable to connect. Also all my names are expired it seems.

Was thinking about going Scion. New from last time I think, wasn't there last time I played. Then the character select was inside a ship or somesuch.

Last time I just finished the story, figure I'll do the same now, so not going to bother with any guides. Hopefully my "oh that looks cool, lets pick that" way of picking things on the skill tree will be enough to finish all 10 acts.

EDIT: 12k queue

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thinking of doing frostblade ranger from mathils video. Seems fun and fast paced.

Blaee vortex inquisitor thing looks good too but maybe a little boring.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm doing ZiggDs Scorching Ray/RF build. I keep telling myself every league I'm doing RF but I never do. It was between this and the RF totem build and that just looks boring as fuck. But holy crap the guy that created the build knows his shit on that build.

Once I have some money I think I'm switching to a bow build. Maybe tornado shot if it's still good with the Reach of the Council (i've been out of the meta so long I bet this has been nerfed by now).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol mathil was at 1% hps left on piety when it booted him. I'll never understand how game companies can't anticipate and plan for this kind of shit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Guess I get to run up to Vaal again :/

Ya I had just ran through the vaal ruins and got into northern forest but no waypoint yet, so gotta run through vaal ruins again, one of my least favorite zones