Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Seems to be on-cast, but a bunch of individual rolls for every hit. Can test it pretty easily with this build; cyclone often takes a long time to proc EO, but molten strike will proc it instantly every time (with only 6.25% crit chance).

And yeah, from what I was able to dig up that's exactly why Surgeon's sucks.
I don't follow. "On cast" and "individual rolls" seems contradictory.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It takes time for the balls to appear, then they arc upwards a bit before dropping to the ground and exploding. The EO buff appears instantly though, every time, which suggests to me that the balls have already rolled their crits right when you do the melee hit portion of Molten Strike. There's so many of them that multiple crits in there are practically guaranteed, even at 6.25% crit chance.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Gotcha. Doesn't seem consistent that you can get easy 100% uptime of EO on a multistrike molten strike but only 1 frenzy charge from your terminus est flicker strike multistrike.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So is the essence mod on belts for movement speed on flask use valuable or nobody likes it? I didn't feel like spending 30c on a pair of gripped gloves to try using it so I slammed it on an i84 rustic sash I got from beachead. Hit t1 lightning res and t3 fire res with it, crappy life and armor rolls. Wasn't sure if it'd be worth trying to meta craft it or not for like t1 life + wed and then mastercraft movement speed.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For as much as people like to bitch about how the performance patches do nothing/make everything worse, this shit would have been unplayable 2years ago, or have like 1sec freezes everytime you hit a new pack. Now it's pretty smooth as fuck, even though you can't see shit on the screen anyway.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
For as much as people like to bitch about how the performance patches do nothing/make everything worse, this shit would have been unplayable 2years ago, or have like 1sec freezes everytime you hit a new pack. Now it's pretty smooth as fuck, even though you can't see shit on the screen anyway.
Ironically, I crashed twice and twice the game DC'ed me with a rollback today. Still it's pretty smooth, any fps drops are mostly connection related.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nice work!

At level 99 about how many hours does a death set you back?

At the pace I was going, about 3 hours with the maps being worth about 3c each so... 3ish hours and 30 chaos. I'd say an exalt but they shot up to 67 chaos O_O.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mist wins this time boys

Q: this dude got MoM on his tree and wearing cloak of defiance. Am I missing something? They shouldn't stack.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They don't stack, but maybe he wants the big multipliers behind the MoM keystone.

And yes, I horribly misread that post.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ah that might make sense the stuff behind it. Maybe they should swap things around there.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They'd want anyone taking those nodes to commit to MoM, otherwise non MoM users can take them for easy mana management

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I'd rather go with a big ES chest and taking the nodes all day.

Did some math on skins of the loyal, all I can say is it's priced about right if u can find one in your colors.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
been kinda getting back into this slowly. name kaazora, and currently lvl 38 scion on harbinger league I'm debating between a molten strike or blade vortex build, will let my gem drops and gear drops figure it out for me. If you are on harbinger league please put your name here so I can add you.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Cloak of Defiance gives an additional 10% damage to mana over what MoM keystone does.

You can buy every gem in the game except for like 3 or 4 from vendors, no need to worry about what you get as drops or what your class used to be limited to purchasing.