Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No nerf to sunder, unless you count that bug fix. No idea how often that was happening.

Dark pact has the minion tag now, even when self cast?

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Welp i'm for sure going nga meatball, the question is slayer or zerker.

edit: some sort of glacial cascade somethign will be my backup

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
At this point I wish they'd rotate unused skill gems out of the game so noobs don't get so confused. Bring em back if you figure out how to make them comparable again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Bisco's nerf is kinda annoying, doesn't this make it even worse of a must-have? Unless it's so fucking rare that amount of Bisco's available just isn't enough to affect the market.

Even if that sunder bug happened every time, that's really only a knock to its single target damage. Shouldn't really make a difference mapping.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bisco's nerf is kinda annoying, doesn't this make it even worse of a must-have? Unless it's so fucking rare that amount of Bisco's available just isn't enough to affect the market.

Even if that sunder bug happened every time, that's really only a knock to its single target damage. Shouldn't really make a difference mapping.

Ya instead of nerfing it we'll just paywall it! Fucking thing is gonna be 10-20ex

It's pretty fucking annoying.

edit: basically my bisco thoughts [Shitpost] I want to thank GGG for not nerfing Bisco's Collar • r/pathofexile

And sunder already struggled with single target so skipping bosses as a sunderer will be even more of a thing.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
what is the implication of dark pact being a minion gem now?

Vorph Vorph why is DP a bad league starter? all the uniques for it seem cheap (atleast for now). or is it just slow leveling is why?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ok since patch is out . . . played this years ago, it was too clunky on PC, but on console its great.

So, spent a stupid amount of time on this game last weekend (Its like D3, except good).

That being said, whats a good 2 man combo? Playing with a RL buddy

Sunder or Cleave + Minion witch?

Just want something we can cruise through the game with, dont want to hit the end game and be completely fucked.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
what is the implication of dark pact being a minion gem now?

Vorph Vorph why is DP a bad league starter? all the uniques for it seem cheap (atleast for now). or is it just slow leveling is why?
If you're going self cast, it's really hard to compensate for the health cost. I'm not even sure you can do without VP.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just doesn't strike me as a build I'd want to be running uberlab (over and over) as early as humanly possible with, especially not knowing just how bad the triple nerf hurt it.

At this point I'm having trouble coming up with anything I really want to play as a starter. I was hoping there'd be something in the "decent list of buffs coming tomorrow" that would push me towards some skill/build I haven't tried before, but that list turned out to be basically non-existent. Blade Flurry took a bit of a nerf (lost Ruthless) and while I'm sure EE's Cleave Jugg is still more than adequate it just looks ungodly boring to play.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Alkaizer cleave build it is!
Even without the shockwaves(how often was that happening?), cleave's single target isn't much more than sunder's. I mean, unless you're bored of sunder, then go cleave!

Got me a pair of raven wings from turmoil.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Can someone explain to me how I make an Atzris Splendor from a sacrificial garb? I THINK that's what the SG makes no?

Also how I get a bigger hide out, and invite more peeps.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Just doesn't strike me as a build I'd want to be running uberlab (over and over) as early as humanly possible with, especially not knowing just how bad the triple nerf hurt it.

At this point I'm having trouble coming up with anything I really want to play as a starter. I was hoping there'd be something in the "decent list of buffs coming tomorrow" that would push me towards some skill/build I haven't tried before, but that list turned out to be basically non-existent. Blade Flurry took a bit of a nerf (lost Ruthless) and while I'm sure EE's Cleave Jugg is still more than adequate it just looks ungodly boring to play.

Skeletons homey. Skeletons.

Some variation of skeletons is going to be meta 100%. Not for me though.