Path of Exile

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Ive made a few 4L shock nova and 6L lightning tendrils characters. Id take what that guy says with a grain of salt. Tendrils right now is one of the better single target spells, ball lightnings with 0% projectile speed dont even compete in the same league as it. For reference, FoxTactics used it a lot in his builds. You can probably find some builds/videos of his.

Well it's between this and EEs ngu build (but on a slayer).

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well for your sake I hope one of the uniques added is the Tendrils threshold jewel from the 3.0.0 beta. Gave it an aoe bump for every mob hit.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
PoB updated. Layout changed but calcs for new skills thru the levels not in yet, cause it's not out yet.

Last edited:

Caliane

My real goal is to make a real Dancing Dervish build, with Doryani's fist. Somehow. It'll happen!
Should be possible now.

Icecrash? can be swords and unarmed. Has baked in Cold conversion, scale elemental damage. phys to lit. Can either elementalist, or necro. Baron.

Caliane

Bonespear also seems overtuned.
120% effectiveness of added damage.
540-810 physical damage. 100% pierce. .6s cast speed. 6% crit.

Why does THAT hit so hard? totally shits on ethereal knives. Even ignoring the corpse generation aspect.

Wondering if there is some kind of added fire/fire conversion, with detonate dead/volatile on spell totem here. or, maybe just basic spell, with cwdt+offering.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 of those new skills hit like GD trucks, going to be fun tonight theorycrafting some builds with my buddies. I for sure want to try one of the new Necro skills this patch.

It's almost time to not sleep this weekend and get those exalts, my build is going to need at least 120ex for my offhand and chest alone. Getting pumped up for this league as it gets closer :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
His name is cutedog, anything he says is invalid.

Of the streamers, I find he is one of the better ones and is borderline autistic with #'s (dare I say better than Mathil *gasp* who I can't fucking stand with his arrogance/elitism) and actually has a funny personality. I watched the stream last night where he ranked the builds and it was purely based on clear speed.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. Not to name anyone, but streamer with green hair...

On that tier list l guess I'm missing something, some builds named more than once, once on unplayable and another on the S tier.

Not sure why I'm fanboing Cutedog (maybe I'm gay deep down?), but you are thinking of ZIzaran who I think is gay. I can only watch him for so long before his effeminate self starts to wear on me.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure why I'm fanboing Cutedog (maybe I'm gay deep down?), but you are thinking of ZIzaran who I think is gay. I can only watch him for so long before his effeminate self starts to wear on me.

I think pretty much everyone thinks that lol. I respect the work Ziz puts in though, dude goes fucking hard and that's the kind of people I like to play with when I'm into a game. Uberelite is in that "effeminate" category as well but that guy knows his shit, especially for summoner stuff.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I've watched cutedog back when his name was GeneralTso or something like that. He was alright, maybe tried to be funny a bit too much. I watch Ziz whenever there's absolutely nobody else I'm following on and I need some background noise. I really cant stand PG13 streams like his, and his voice and dumb hair are certainly grating. I personally enjoy watching Etup (as Byrr can also attest to). He knows the game up and down (been playing since the beginning), the people he party with at the beginning of the league are usually pretty hilarious to watch (clown fiesta), he's usually top 5 of the ladder before he burns out, and his chat are a bunch of smart mouthed assholes much like the community here.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I like that polock dude too, hes pretty funny and knows the game really well. The name escapes me right now. But he streams at odd hours because he lives in austria.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Etup is awesome man. I raided with him and his boys in a couple of MMO's, they are just really good players at anything they get into.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Etup is awesome man. I raided with him and his boys in a couple of MMO's, they are just really good players at anything they get into.

He runs with bob right? That hillarious dude that talks funny. I love it when they're grouped up. Bob use to stream buy not anymore i dont think.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bonespear also seems overtuned.
120% effectiveness of added damage.
540-810 physical damage. 100% pierce. .6s cast speed. 6% crit.

Why does THAT hit so hard? totally shits on ethereal knives. Even ignoring the corpse generation aspect.

Only fires 1 projectile so after you GMP that for clear speed the damage has dropped off a cliff compared to EK.

4th pulse on lit tendrils is "50% larger." btw.

The damage is 50% larger, not the aoe.

He runs with bob right? That hillarious dude that talks funny. I love it when they're grouped up. Bob use to stream buy not anymore i dont think.

Bob still streams. You probably lost track of him when he switched his name from FleepQC to Bobslop on twitch.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. Not to name anyone, but streamer with green hair...

On that tier list l guess I'm missing something, some builds named more than once, once on unplayable and another on the S tier.

I think some are for Group builds vs solo builds. Like necro is good for a group but maybe bad solo.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The damage is 50% larger, not the aoe.

Such garbage verbiage for guys who have been at it for what, like 5 years now? Or is 'larger' different than 'increased' which is different from 'more'.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What in TF? Rory just tweeted : There was a mixup with the Detonate Dead and Lightning Tendrils changes! Feast your eyes on the actual values

DQd7hDEUEAAdEGx.jpg