Path of Exile

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone else running an nvidia card having like weird random stutters / quick 1-1.5 s lockups after installing the newest drivers from the 26th?

still getting like 125 frames, but this randomly came after i installed those.

Last edited:

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone would like to practice normal shaper, I have 4 more sets to burn. Had Harfle uh, go through like 3 of em. This is open to anyone!

PS: My prophecy art is on point!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Exalts in a downfall. One or two buyers of Ex at 180 but most <170 and quickly down to 150 past the first few. Looks like I picked a good day yesterday to sell some at 183c.

POE.ninja has it as 155c currently.

Edit - if you go down past the first 1/3 of the page people are offering 70c for an exalt.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Exalts in a downfall. One or two buyers of Ex at 180 but most <170 and quickly down to 150 past the first few. Looks like I picked a good day yesterday to sell some at 183c.

POE.ninja has it as 155c currently.

Edit - if you go down past the first 1/3 of the page people are offering 70c for an exalt.

Damn, what the hell happened?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The second part of pump and dump has been initiated. Probably shouldn't have taken an exalt for my kaom's heart, but the fucker was sitting in my stash for over a week, so whatever. People that play the economy instead the game itself kinda bug me.

Last edited:

Borzak

Damn, what the hell happened?

Lot of ideas going around on reddit. Apparently there was a big bot ban wave. Streamer Cutedog dumped a ton of EX and was pushing his viewers to dump their EX to cause a crash. Apparently he was planning this for a while and had been on stream planning it and buying what he need in bulk to stockpile the move.

After the first few listings down to 125c now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's a reddit post showing they did a massive banwave on 2 of the bigger bots. Cutedog might have been waiting for that, there's always the same sort of drop in every recent league when GGG does a banwave a few weeks after launch, so both combined might have had a bigger impact not sure.

It's still not good that it got that bad in the first place.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Fuck my ass. I literally just bought 2ex last night for 345c.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a reddit post showing they did a massive banwave on 2 of the bigger bots. Cutedog might have been waiting for that, there's always the same sort of drop in every recent league when GGG does a banwave a few weeks after launch, so both combined might have had a bigger impact not sure.

This is a load of shit. I know there is no such thing as a truly free market in the world, but GGG knowing that a ban like this could cause such a seismic shift in currency/economy this far in the league is just retarded. I want to be clear that I'm not defending the exorbitant EX costs which are just retardedly out of control this league, but the meta is what the meta is. Fix it next league (which I have no clue how they would do it with the current ass-backward economy/currency system).

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

Happens every league and people act shocked. I did nothing but take all chaos for sales mostly the past 2 weeks waiting for this, hopefully they tank more.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sitting at around 135c per exalt right now. I bet it will stabilize around here. We still don't have anything good to spend chaos on outside of crafting.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I guess yesterday was a good day to spend all my ex on a Windripper build to try something new.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So glad I cashed in 4 ex in preperation to buy shaper sets yesterday. I then realized you could buy the whole set for exalts. Thought I had fucked up. Apparently I didn't.

Borzak

If nobody has done it for you yet, please let me know. I gotcha. TrapHouseRealty IGN

Thanks I got it. I had heard of the trick but didn't know how it worked. Crafted it into 2 red sockets, then back into 3 sockets, then back to 2 sockets and into 3rd again a few times and got all 3 red, took maybe 4 times to get it. Learned something anyway.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I went with LA for my Deadeye MF since I have a 2 socket Lightpoacher with LA +2 enchant on it. Am I correct in thinking that since it's recommended to use Pierce with LA that I should use Fast and Deadly instead of Ricochet? Pierce takes priority over chain so Ricochet is just a permanent 10% more, compared to F&D which seems quite a bit stronger than that.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
So since the 3.3 patch I get this error "authentication for instance transfer was invalid" when I try to log in. It'll do that 3 to 5 times before it finally let's me into the game and into my hideout. Then it does it randomly when
ok open the temple or a map