Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why is it hard to price check an item like that?

Path of Exile App

Change the minimums as you please, but that link basically contains the important stats of that item. You might want to consider including offline sellers for an item like this. The weapon base *might* be a negative since it doesn't have IAS and will slow down Whirling Blades.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm liking this. Hopefully, sulfite will be account too but It's not stated.

I think they stated elsewhere that sulphite would remain character bound because it's important that the character itself can farm the sulphite needed for any given depth.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or both depending on difficulty[/QUOTE]
Why is it hard to price check an item like that?

Path of Exile App

Change the minimums as you please, but that link basically contains the important stats of that item. You might want to consider including offline sellers for an item like this. The weapon base *might* be a negative since it doesn't have IAS and will slow down Whirling Blades.

Thanks will check that. Guess I got excited by the area damage for bv builds but not sure how much that actually adds

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Area damage is gravy. In terms of whether it actually helps sell the item, I would say it's of the same magnitude that the item base itself might be a negative.

Xevy

Log Wizard
30k sulphite cap is going to be fucking nuts. I delve at lower levels with my speed delver and I can make 45+ fossils an hour as it is. If I can do that for 6x as long crafting items is going to break the economy. And I'm all for it.

I've crafted nearly every rare item I use on my 3 characters this league. The amount of control over stats + farming highest ilvl items is amazing for not having to constantly trade. The only problem is sometimes I'm rolling for myself and I roll some 5ex item for some other class so I have to sell it (or try as it seems) and then fucking buy or find another base. I've gone through like 3 shaper claws already.

Overall this league is the tits, but they're probably going to have to nerf SOMETHING about it. Either the yield of lower delve side areas or fossil drop rates or even the raw chaos from wealths. I shouldn't be getting 25 chaos an hour doing lvl 28 delves at lvl 80. That's just not quite right.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Let's say I want to craft an elder ring with:

+ES
+Mana
+Mana regen
Curse on Hit Warlord's Mark
+Int or Open Suffix

An open suffix for wise oak fiddling is more important than the ES. Is there a *cheap* combination of fossils that accomplish this? I can't seem to avoid using Lucent since they emphasize mana affixes.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
30k sulphite cap is going to be fucking nuts. I delve at lower levels with my speed delver and I can make 45+ fossils an hour as it is. If I can do that for 6x as long crafting items is going to break the economy. And I'm all for it.

I've crafted nearly every rare item I use on my 3 characters this league. The amount of control over stats + farming highest ilvl items is amazing for not having to constantly trade. The only problem is sometimes I'm rolling for myself and I roll some 5ex item for some other class so I have to sell it (or try as it seems) and then fucking buy or find another base. I've gone through like 3 shaper claws already.

Overall this league is the tits, but they're probably going to have to nerf SOMETHING about it. Either the yield of lower delve side areas or fossil drop rates or even the raw chaos from wealths. I shouldn't be getting 25 chaos an hour doing lvl 28 delves at lvl 80. That's just not quite right.

Yeah this league broke the economy and there are going to be a lot of upset people in future leagues if they don't just continue to throw currency and items at people at ridiculous rates like this. Kinda silly, IMO.

• 1Picard

Caliane

Yeah this league broke the economy and there are going to be a lot of upset people in future leagues if they don't just continue to throw currency and items at people at ridiculous rates like this. Kinda silly, IMO.
"THIS" league? thats easily been a problem since Breach.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
"Problem". I understand the risks with what is essentially inflation in an ARPG centered around grinding gear and currency, but I haven't really felt it negatively impact my play yet. On the plus side, I can play for an hour or 2 on weekdays, fill up a quad dump tab after 2 days and have a real tangible feel that I made some progress towards my expensive end game items. So, idk, probably short sighted, but I like it the way it is now.

Anyone know of a way to automate trade whoops not just for new trades but for existing trades that come back online?

• 1Like

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Problem". I understand the risks with what is essentially inflation in an ARPG centered around grinding gear and currency, but I haven't really felt it negatively impact my play yet. On the plus side, I can play for an hour or 2 on weekdays, fill up a quad dump tab after 2 days and have a real tangible feel that I made some progress towards my expensive end game items. So, idk, probably short sighted, but I like it the way it is now.

This 100%. So I'm getting a late start to this league as I just started a couple of days ago and the drop rates being what they are in Delves and the much more forgiving crafting mechanic, this is the most fun I've had in PoE and I hope they keep Delves as a permanent mechanic in all future leagues. It's so great to have an alternative to mapping...

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So the path of exile trade websites ‘live search’ button has disappeared on me (poe.trade still works, but I don’t like that website it seems to lag me when i play), anyone know where/how to get it back?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
"THIS" league? thats easily been a problem since Breach.

Yeah breach was pretty bad too but not as bad as this one IMO (and I didn't play incursion to judge that one). Breach put tons of mobs on maps and added items but delves do that + add fossils that make almost all of the drops you get irrelevant because they're trash compared to even mediocre fossil crafted items and throw chaos/regrets/scours/regals/vaals/div cards at you at absurd rates. Opening two "Light Riches" boxes is like running a Putrid Cloister but easier and doesn't cost 65c+. Enchant fossils are pretty common and make uberlab completely irrelevant.

If I spend 1200 sulphite just doing delves I can easily walk out with 20c+ of just raw currency, if I spend the equivalent time mapping I don't get anywhere close to that (not counting divines/exalts in either instance).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tad bit of hyperbole there.

Most rares aren't worth picking up outside of leveling, chaos recipe, T1(even this is debatable), ilvl 86, and shaper/elder. Fossils don't change this, you're still picking the same rares up.

Light Riches don't drop nearly the same quality of cards as putrid cloister.

Uber lab, unfortunately, still has its place. Many builds rely on unique helms. The pool is so diluted, even if you can use a rare helm, getting the enchant you want with fossils is a demoralizing crap shoot.

You're not getting 20+c out of that much delving unless you hit a couple currency nodes or a moderate city.

I'm sorry you guys like struggling for your rewards. The grind has its place and the scales have been rebalanced to a certain point. It's not out of whack, yet. If you need some grindy RNG, just do 37 challenges. GGG has been consistent the last few league in putting ridiculous layers of RNG in those. I'm on my third character this league and I've yet to see a delve boss, so I'm a bit worried for those challenges.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tad bit of hyperbole there.

Most rares aren't worth picking up outside of leveling, chaos recipe, T1(even this is debatable), ilvl 86, and shaper/elder. Fossils don't change this, you're still picking the same rares up.

Light Riches don't drop nearly the same quality of cards as putrid cloister.

Uber lab, unfortunately, still has its place. Many builds rely on unique helms. The pool is so diluted, even if you can use a rare helm, getting the enchant you want with fossils is a demoralizing crap shoot.

You're not getting 20+c out of that much delving unless you hit a couple currency nodes or a moderate city.

I'm sorry you guys like struggling for your rewards. The grind has its place and the scales have been rebalanced to a certain point. It's not out of whack, yet. If you need some grindy RNG, just do 37 challenges. GGG has been consistent the last few league in putting ridiculous layers of RNG in those. I'm on my third character this league and I've yet to see a delve boss, so I'm a bit worried for those challenges.

1200 sulphite at depth lvl 50ish will net you easily 40+ fossils and 10-30 raw chaos. The problem is the clickables such as wealth, light boxes, and fossils don't scale with level. So you just stack up on sulphite, run lower delves for HOURS, make insane bank, craft insane items, then go into your red maps to restock sulphite and item bases.

Oh and prime resonators (Yes I found one) drop before even lvl 68 monsters. I found one in a lvl 59 depth. That means that it probably goes by the "at least depth lvl 15" or whatever the fuck rule for most fossils. So yeah, you can efficiently make insane amounts of money and high end craftables with a meager amount of sulphite. Once the new changes go in tonight I'm going to probably spend entire days on my Tomb Raider with one load of sulphite. I just PRAY they add stackable fossils in with this patch or I'm going to have a rough time. I already had to edit out silver 1 socket resonators and I'd edit out the silver 2's, but they're actually the most commonly used for targeted crafting because when you add a 3rd fossil you usually get a "no _____" mod that fucks with what you want.

I was keeping an excel sheet up with my delving, but I stopped updating it after 3 hours and just eyeballed and tallied fossils, but it seems like I can average 40ish fossils per hour and 15 raw chaos no matter the depth.

Delve.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
In the last few days have put several EX of currency, cards, maps, and other stuff in the guild bank. Broke it down into various times to give different play times a chance. About put it all now.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
1200 sulphite at depth lvl 50ish will net you easily 40+ fossils and 10-30 raw chaos. The problem is the clickables such as wealth, light boxes, and fossils don't scale with level. So you just stack up on sulphite, run lower delves for HOURS, make insane bank, craft insane items, then go into your red maps to restock sulphite and item bases.

Oh and prime resonators (Yes I found one) drop before even lvl 68 monsters. I found one in a lvl 59 depth. That means that it probably goes by the "at least depth lvl 15" or whatever the fuck rule for most fossils. So yeah, you can efficiently make insane amounts of money and high end craftables with a meager amount of sulphite. Once the new changes go in tonight I'm going to probably spend entire days on my Tomb Raider with one load of sulphite. I just PRAY they add stackable fossils in with this patch or I'm going to have a rough time. I already had to edit out silver 1 socket resonators and I'd edit out the silver 2's, but they're actually the most commonly used for targeted crafting because when you add a 3rd fossil you usually get a "no _____" mod that fucks with what you want.

I was keeping an excel sheet up with my delving, but I stopped updating it after 3 hours and just eyeballed and tallied fossils, but it seems like I can average 40ish fossils per hour and 15 raw chaos no matter the depth.

View attachment 176536
I haven't been exploring the side areas during a delve because I hate the flare mechanic and it really sucks with a ES character dependent on leech for sustain. Maybe I need to give it another try.

Fossils and chests not gated by a more sane depth level is really stupid.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 176536

I'll buy fossils from you, and I'll also buy a prime resonator from you.