Path of Exile

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Screwing around with a toon on Delve and it's crazy how much I've forgotten in a year and how much new stuff to learn there is. Totally forgot about Enlighten and how much of an aura whore I am. Definitely excited to take the whole weekend and sperg out on the launch next week.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
As long as I can shape a good T15 idc what the normal ones are. For Elder T16 the Orchard map is looking really juicy in its new spot.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Orchard is surrounded by yellow maps and looks perfect honestly for controlling elder / shaper influence which is the biggest factor for me since I already decided to go all in this league.
My #1 goal is to have 2-3 mirrors by Sunday night first by exploiting the Divine orb and map market the first 48 hours.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I still have no idea what that mining/delve stuff is. I saw him when i first started, went into the mine, didn't know what i was doing and left to just do the main story lol
I click ore and i'm still capped at 50 kek

figured it doesnt matter anyway, just getting use to the game for the upcoming league

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
While These Hips Don't Lie Desert Springs map boss is just the worst fight in PoE, at least the Oasis portion of the map is fun to clear.

That fucking Tower map is in my top 3 most hated layouts in the game. I even got used to Torture Chambers this last league because all my spikes in map drops seemed to happen in this area of the Atlas.

The Tower, however, I hate every time I run it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still have no idea what that mining/delve stuff is. I saw him when i first started, went into the mine, didn't know what i was doing and left to just do the main story lol
I click ore and i'm still capped at 50 kek

figured it doesnt matter anyway, just getting use to the game for the upcoming league

Figure it out now before the new league, it'll be a big help if you know what you're doing from the get go.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
While These Hips Don't Lie Desert Springs map boss is just the worst fight in PoE, at least the Oasis portion of the map is fun to clear.

That fucking Tower map is in my top 3 most hated layouts in the game. I even got used to Torture Chambers this last league because all my spikes in map drops seemed to happen in this area of the Atlas.

The Tower, however, I hate every time I run it.

I run it once for the bonus and then quickly relegate it to vendor status.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
League mechanics usually get added to the base game and then carry over for the rest of poe's existence unless they're shit or need balancing first. Strong boxes, shrines, breaches, abysses, etc, they've all been added through leagues.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Y'all need to top JuggLivesMatter. I'm tired of being the undisputed name champion of the guild.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
oh i should get an invite to that too 2:^)
if i have to be online ill do it tonight, if not add GirlsAreYucky

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I expect 90% of the trade names I contact to have some sort of reference to cast on crit cock or bukkake with ice orb.