Path of Exile

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m still the fucking nerd that names his character something fantasy sounding. /ooc

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So about maps, I've been slamming what I have and have run a few tier 5 now without much trouble, but my map supply is steadily dwindling as I go. Is there someplace particular to farm more maps if I run completely out?

I've been doing every map at magic or better right now to try and get more of this atlas bonus for map drops, but if things keep going the same today I'll probably exhaust my supply and am not sure what to do then. Just buy whatever the map lady sells?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So about maps, I've been slamming what I have and have run a few tier 5 now without much trouble, but my map supply is steadily dwindling as I go. Is there someplace particular to farm more maps if I run completely out?

I've been doing every map at magic or better right now to try and get more of this atlas bonus for map drops, but if things keep going the same today I'll probably exhaust my supply and am not sure what to do then. Just buy whatever the map lady sells?

Early on until Im deep into red maps ill buy every map from Zana (map chick) no matter what it is. If you're running out you probably need to start making them harder so they provide more of bonus.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Early on until Im deep into red maps ill buy every map from Zana (map chick) no matter what it is. If you're running out you probably need to start making them harder so they provide more of bonus.

By harder you just mean alch orbing them to yellow, or does using chisels for more quality make them more difficult as well?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't waste chisels on low tier maps, save them for red maps. Just keep alch and going, you're prolly in a bad rng streak. Alch and go should be able to sustain you into yellows easily, especially as you get a higher completion bonus.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's got a bunch of little walls in the way that force you to backtrack significantly if you can't leap over them.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Orchard does have some barriers but they usually have opens on all 4 sides. It's not enough to make me not want to run it but I'm sure leap slam does help

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Orchard tested great already and others goals could be anything but I am going for XP/H which means clearspeed + mob density. I have very specific numbers I want to reach - for example 30m xp/h at 99 not just "i think it feels good" . Orchard with 3 sextants supports this with influence and no Zana modifier already and its confirmed in a great spot in its new place.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So I haven't messed with any kind of real crafting or enchanting at all yet, but are items like this worth saving? Like is there a way to craft or add a +life roll to make these amazing?

boots.PNG

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Depends on the strong box. Diviners/Cartos/Arcanists you'll want to alteration till you get +items or %quantity. It might be worth it to vaal blacksmith/armorer if they're +items/mirrored for 6 links

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Arcanists, I make them yellow and open them, not worth it to use too much currency on them just to not get it back half the time.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I haven't messed with any kind of real crafting or enchanting at all yet, but are items like this worth saving? Like is there a way to craft or add a +life roll to make these amazing?

View attachment 184555

Exalts can add mods to rares, but its an expensive so only worth doing if you're rolling in currency. Don't forget to make sure if you have the right prefix/suffix open etc

Xequecal

Trump's Staff

View attachment 184555

You have to actually check it with the crafting guy, increased rarity can be either a prefix or a suffix. If it's the latter you can add life, if it's the former you can't.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Most items you're not going to want to do anything other than slap a mastercraft on. Items have to be really good (or you have to be fine with basically wasting a lot of currency) to use exalts on.

Xevy

Log Wizard
0d2fwy684c121.jpg

Looks like 2hander special affixes are indeed posssible. 1k dps 2handers here we come!

Edit: I suppose that could either be a veiled mod that's been revealed or a higher phys master mod available to all weapons. I'm still hoping there will be a unique tier for 2hander/bow weapons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Banners seem neat with mini-adrenaline on War Banner or empowered fortify with Dread Banner though curious to see if some build will abuse the Champion ascendancy that changes War Banner to a heal + removes reservation cost. Dread banner + Lancing Steel + melee skeletons might be pretty neat too, could use some Death Knightish builds.