Path of Exile

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol blizzard mad

1544232817688.png

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I guess while have downtime what the shit is the syndicate stuff. I have almost got 100% into fortification or some such and the NPCS are getting beastly.

Is there something I should be aiming for or does no one really know yet?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
KNQDb6l.png

also, I need a moron proof build for someone who has not played since there were only 4 acts and who thought that farming docks was a good way to level.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Fuck these masters. Jesus christ. It's like when Mayhem had 10 exiles together and they all buffed each other to hell. I'm just getting exploded.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I think I'm understanding this betrayal thing right? Generally picking the prison option levels the safehouses faster with big intellegence gains, but ranks down the guys so their loot is worse, but the other option generally levels them up but gives worse intelligence?
Yeah I think so. I don't know what swapping positions is for, seems underwhelming but I got a big intelligence boost the level after I did it once.

It's pretty fun having the encounters in every zone and fighting old allies, I like it.

Caliane

has anyone seen a list of the in game world crafting unlocks?

10% move speed-Base of ancient pyramid next to waypoint.
inc phys damage-apex
inc cold damage-in map room next to dialla (very easy to miss)
inc fire damage-tolman
inc something?-after undying blockage.
inc something?-piety boss fight lunaris.
in attack/cast speed-voll
inc resists-crystal veins wp
2 socket color. -delve first stop.
eledamage with attacks- catacombs lab trial.

most ive found so far are along the path of story and hard to miss. inc cold stands out as very easy to miss.
I imagine they are all after the tree roots, since you have to have rescued helena for that.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
has anyone seen a list of the in game world crafting unlocks?

10% move speed-Base of ancient pyramid next to waypoint.
inc phys damage-apex
inc cold damage-in map room next to dialla (very easy to miss)
inc fire damage-tolman
inc something?-after undying blockage.
inc something?-piety boss fight lunaris.

most ive found so far are along the path of story and hard to miss. inc cold stands out as very easy to miss.
I imagine they are all after the tree roots, since you have to have rescued helena for that.

They show up on the minimap. I noticed it at the base of the vaal pyramid and had no idea what it was until I touched it.

Goonsquad Officer
if anyone in betrayal ends up with a vaal summon skeleton they don't need let me know! I'll trade for it!