Path of Exile

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So figured I'd try this league a bit more "seriously". Never followed a real build, and as such was never really any good or understood the complexity of the passives combined with skills. I just went with things that did well in the first half of the game, but were horrible later. Kind of the reverse of any good builds online from what I see. Furthest I've ever gotten is early tier maps where any of my builds so far were useless. I think that was in the beast league.

So this time I figured I'd try Zizs Winter Orb guide. https://pastebin.com/VW48peZP

So far so good! At level 11, and a Tabula Rasa just dropped randomly. Never had one of those!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Whose dick do I have to suck for a guild invite? Lol

Seconded.

So someone help me in my scrubness. I just made a new dude for league and did the first mission for Betrayal. I wasn't paying attention and died but then the immortal outpost was empty and the sexy chun li bitch was gone. Where did she go?

In this guide I am following Forum - Shadow - [3.5] Windz's GC Miner Sabo (Life/MoM & LL variation. Uber Elder viable + all content) - Path of Exile, why is there no skill tree shown?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Slept 7 hours but already -

1544288246332.png

• 2Triggered
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Seconded.

So someone help me in my scrubness. I just made a new dude for league and did the first mission for Betrayal. I wasn't paying attention and died but then the immortal outpost was empty and the sexy chun li bitch was gone. Where did she go?

In this guide I am following Forum - Shadow - [3.5] Windz's GC Miner Sabo (Life/MoM & LL variation. Uber Elder viable + all content) - Path of Exile, why is there no skill tree shown?
path of building link.
EVERYONE uses this offline build planner.

Openarl/PathOfBuilding

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nowhere as exciting as that, but I did get my first ever Chaos Orb at level 15! I got a strongbox with 1774% increased loot level or such, and it dropped from there.

I'm a lot slower than you guys, but since this is my first play through I'm trying to explore most of the zones and all the quests, so I'm sure that's probably not as efficient. Some of the guild stash stuff has really helped, so I appreciate that. Is it worth me putting the lower level rare stuff I won't use in there? Or would that just clutter things up because most people just blow by that stage?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those 1000-2000% increased item rarity chests are a goddamn LIE. Only time that stat is worth anything on anything is in Atziri's Vault.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Nowhere as exciting as that, but I did get my first ever Chaos Orb at level 15! I got a strongbox with 1774% increased loot level or such, and it dropped from there.

I'm a lot slower than you guys, but since this is my first play through I'm trying to explore most of the zones and all the quests, so I'm sure that's probably not as efficient. Some of the guild stash stuff has really helped, so I appreciate that. Is it worth me putting the lower level rare stuff I won't use in there? Or would that just clutter things up because most people just blow by that stage?

Dont worry about the items. We will fill it up with decent stuff as time goes by. Renember to turn up all the sounds and really get into it, its so much better hearing the crazy people and insane stuff!

And if anyone needs an invite just post your name and 1 of us will grab ya. We just got rid of a bunch of people who havent logged in the past year so we have plenty of room.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Aaaaand just like that half my Christmas gifts get downgraded to a 5$ subway gift card. Sorry bros gotta get me my MTX to up my drop rate.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
I could use an invite to the guild name is SIithum ( the name has 2 i's in it )
just hit level 40 with my build but my dps has nose dived

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I can’t tell if all starting bow skills suck or what...I went traps for a while on my ranger. Now running Ele hit for single target and toxic rain for clearing. Squishy as fuck though. Any tips?

It’s most likely a git gud (and get sleep with a 4 day year old).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I can’t tell if all starting bow skills suck or what...I went traps for a while on my ranger. Now running Ele hit for single target and toxic rain for clearing. Squishy as fuck though. Any tips?

It’s most likely a git gud (and get sleep with a 4 day year old).
Hmm I do hate early bow skills in general, but once you get uh... the little green guy that shoots skills over your head support. Mirage Archer I wanna say. With that, it gets a lot better, you shoot once, then it shoots a bunch of time for you while you move, so you can move at a pretty fast pace. Rain of Arrows, Tornado Shot and Blast Rain are some of the decent skills I believe for leveling. Toxic Arrow might be good too no idea I haven't played much since it was added.

As for squishy, most likely you either didn't pick enough life nodes or you're not picking up the right gear(life+resist is the highest priority on everything, only fitting damage when you have comfortable amounts of life+res), or both. Bow will be squishier than some other builds though, but you compensate by being able to leech more easily than spells and being ranged obviously.