Path of Exile

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got the top one no problem. The bottom one was out of my reach, could find nothing within the timeframe of 4 flares / low darkness resist, but I did manage to find some of those Resonance clusters for crafting, so not a total waste.

Edit: Also, is there a resident guru for the Temple of Aztoatl? Opening the rooms has become something of a cluster due to the descriptions on what happens when you kill an Architect. Is it just random as to what the room turns into regardless of which Architect you kill (or both)? The description says to kill X so the room becomes X, or to kill Y to have the room become Y. Yet in practice, that only works sometimes. I kill X, but the room becomes Y or killing Y has the room become X. Confused.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Read what it says on the label on the top right before entering the Incursion. It'll be like "Kill Architect of Flame to turn into Trap Workshop" then oppositely, and weirdly, the other end of the zone the boss will say "Kill Trap Architect to turn into Flame Workshop." Yes, it's weird that the boss you kill turns it into the opposite, but just make sure to check the top right label on the Temple thing before entering the incursion to see EXACTLY which of the two bosses do if you kill them. Also if you don't have ridiculous clear speed/movement speed, a good strat is to check which door you want to open, and start doing the temple clockwise and end there. That way if you're short on time but got the Stone of Passage you can bolt to the door and open it. Or if you kill almost every mob and it hasn't dropped yet and on the last mob it does, you'll be right where you need to be.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So was going to do enkis elementalist build as my second build, need something to break up mapping. Unless someone has something a little more interesting to try? Maybe something facetanky or Archer? Already done meatball man

Forum - Witch - [3.5] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner & SSF-friendly Lightning Caster - All Content & Mapmods - Path of Exile

Facetank archer would be elemental hit, Enki's isnt bad but its not friendly for any boss killing. I had a bunch of new friends play Enki's but its mostly a good beginner build to learn the core of the game.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So was going to do enkis elementalist build as my second build, need something to break up mapping. Unless someone has something a little more interesting to try? Maybe something facetanky or Archer? Already done meatball man

Forum - Witch - [3.5] Enki's Arc Witch - a beginner & SSF-friendly Lightning Caster - All Content & Mapmods - Path of Exile
Look at Consecrated Path for Jugg and see what you think. I am going on a POE break so I can give you some premium gear.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Hey I did a fossil craft thing, turned out okay I think

belt.PNG

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
That is fucking tight. What fossils did you use and how many attempts?

Prismatic+pristine on ilvl 86 stygian. I did a few prismatic+pristine+scorched looking for a +fire damage roll but those all came out ass. I think this was my 9th or 10th roll, so definitely on the lucky side I'd wager.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Prismatic+pristine on ilvl 86 stygian. I did a few prismatic+pristine+scorched looking for a +fire damage roll but those all came out ass. I think this was my 9th or 10th roll, so definitely on the lucky side I'd wager.

Man if you dont need that LR you can add another prefix and craft spider aspect on that for big $$$$.

Noodleface Noodleface you can talk PoE in our Discord anytime, we're helping like 10 friends through their first PoE league nightly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man if you dont need that LR you can add another prefix and craft spider aspect on that for big $$$$.

Noodleface Noodleface you can talk PoE in our Discord anytime, we're helping like 10 friends through their first PoE league nightly.
Roger that. I'm 82 or something so I've got the gist of the game now but I'll start using that discord too

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

Yea I think that's the eventual plan, LR is just fixing a hole in my gear for now until I can find a spider craft.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Read what it says on the label on the top right before entering the Incursion. It'll be like "Kill Architect of Flame to turn into Trap Workshop" then oppositely, and weirdly, the other end of the zone the boss will say "Kill Trap Architect to turn into Flame Workshop." Yes, it's weird that the boss you kill turns it into the opposite, but just make sure to check the top right label on the Temple thing before entering the incursion to see EXACTLY which of the two bosses do if you kill them. Also if you don't have ridiculous clear speed/movement speed, a good strat is to check which door you want to open, and start doing the temple clockwise and end there. That way if you're short on time but got the Stone of Passage you can bolt to the door and open it. Or if you kill almost every mob and it hasn't dropped yet and on the last mob it does, you'll be right where you need to be.

It actually makes sense, if the flame architect survives, you can't build the trap room. Kill the opposing idea and the one you want comes to fruition.