Path of Exile

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1C essences anyone?

1551176570896.png

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So after beating UE last league, I'm thinking of starting this league SSF (not HC). Anyone who play SSF have any tips? Crafting is something that I barely dabbled in over the years and playing SSF I'm sure will force me to learn it which is a good thing.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
SSF isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Just make sure you use a build that doesn't require any rare/unique mods/items and just needs generic rares/low tier uniques.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I probably missed it, or too early to tell yet. How do you get the stuff to synthesize? Is that stuff that you get from drops like betrayal or? I keep seeing references to another synthetic deal but no mention of where that comes from.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Items can drop fractured. Those are the ones that have normal affixs that are permanent and can't be rerolled by orbs. You can combine 3 of those fractured items to get a synthesized item which have the new implicit mods.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's a pretty cool system because even if you get a shitty roll on your fractured stuff, it might be the right stats to combine with other stuff into a strong synthesis, giving it value anyway. Well assuming synthesis are controllable, but from what they've said they should be, although it might be another layer of RNG(3 x fractured makes a, b or c synthesis kind of thing).

I'm tempted to play this new league, but at the same time I don't know how much time I'll have next month, have to prepare for moving and shit so I don't know about investing a lot of time into PoE or a mmo or whatever. Guess I'll see how I feel about it next week.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They pretty much had to do that with Nico, nobody would bother with the mines otherwise and the content would be unused for the most part.

That's my thinking anyhow.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There’s a lot of ways they could fix this. Why not make nico a common sextant mod? Or why not just add him as a zana mod for say 8-10c? People like delve so let them have it.

They should just remove all valuable drops from delves under like 180. Make delve before that basically be chaos orb as highest drop and scorched /aberrant/ frigid the only fossil options, and only one per wall max. Then start scaling drops up from there. That way u won’t see people farming low lvl delve for currency constantly

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I wouldn't say remove, they should nerf the amount of fossils. It's ridiculous that at a depth with no mods and level 70 mobs you can hit a node and get 4 enchanted fossils and it's around depth 600 before that moves up to 6-8 fossils per node. Considering the risk involved at that depth. The fossil nodes in the dark don't actually become frequent the deeper you go, they just explode more with more shit in them.

It should be:

Start 1 fossil per node
Depth 100 2 fossils per
Depth 200 3 fossils per

That way people have some incentive to get to the point they can't do it any more. At the moment there's really no point in heading past level 83 mobs unless you want to chase Aul, or push your build alot.

I like the idea of him being a zana mod, that would stop people being utter cunts and upping the prices/reselling scarabs all the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Heard the door thing from A LOT of people, kind of has me scared to even try it with so many people warning me about it.

Eh, I played a freezing pulse assassin a few leagues ago, it wasn't too bad. How many times are you really forced to shoot through doors?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Still got 4 maps to do.

Perandus
Vaal Temple
Dorinyani's Machinarium
Hall of the Grandmasters (this one can go fuck itself, i've never been able to do it any character). How the fuck does anyone do this? Tried on cyclone/coc and got buttfucked maybe occultist will have better luck. I don't want to buy a carry for it as that sucks.

You corrupt T15s for Vaal Temple? I've got a fair few cards but i've not bothered to map much as I spent nearly all league in the mine. Can't remember how I got it before.