Path of Exile

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well i'm for sure going winter orb. The question, inquisitor or trickster. HRM

If you come up with anything i would like to see what. Do people use Yoke in WO builds? It feels to me like it should be good but thats one instance i could pick up more ES if its not useful.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
My plan was to find a good totem build and convert it to the Scion by trying to fill in what I might be missing out on in either the Hiero or Chieftan ascendancy. Like the arc totem build (templar) I used last league which was great for me (just can't stand the voice overs for the templar character).

I'm going with thi3n's GC totems build to start this league. Might look at that one.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If you come up with anything i would like to see what. Do people use Yoke in WO builds? It feels to me like it should be good but thats one instance i could pick up more ES if its not useful.

i'm just gonna use mathils inquisitor WO build from last league and make a slight change to grab a leech node, I don't really have time to plan out some advanced build nowadays so ez peezy decent start build that scales

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I also wanna shout out cutedog for background poe twitch streaming. he's genuinely funny as fuck talking / joking all the time and great to listen too while playing - i'm always surprised he doesn't have more viewers

some of the big poe streamers can get a little annoying and/or boring (zigg / mathil)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
i'm just gonna use mathils inquisitor WO build from last league and make a slight change to grab a leech node, I don't really have time to plan out some advanced build nowadays so ez peezy decent start build that scales

OK. Good luck. Personally find cute dog fun in small doses but can't stand his pronounciations and his pretend idiocy.

My standalone client is patching again.

Thanks man.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So with soulrend/bane, would the goal be CI or LL? Seems LL is higher dps but need shavronnes...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I also wanna shout out cutedog for background poe twitch streaming. he's genuinely funny as fuck talking / joking all the time and great to listen too while playing - i'm always surprised he doesn't have more viewers

some of the big poe streamers can get a little annoying and/or boring (zigg / mathil)
Because he's an annoying cunt and RMTs? Take a shot whenever he purposefully mispronounces a word. Your counter will overflow instantly and you'll die in -102357098234 seconds.

Personally, I don't understand background streaming the same game that you're playing. The sound overlap is annoying enough. I usually pull up a JRE podcast or something similar.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Because he's an annoying cunt and RMTs? Take a shot whenever he purposefully mispronounces a word. Your counter will overflow instantly and you'll die in -102357098234 seconds.

ok I'm starting to understand why people don't like him lol, i think it's funny

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So with soulrend/bane, would the goal be CI or LL? Seems LL is higher dps but need shavronnes...
LL generally is more damage. What are you planning to reserve with that extra life?

And just to make it harder on you: both are valid.

• 1Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I just listen to music when i play, i like the games music but i don't play with it on. I do have the sound effects though..

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh I know. Fuck it. Soulrend/bane. I’ll figure out the rest later.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh I know. Fuck it. Soulrend/bane. I’ll figure out the rest later.
This is one of the fun parts of the game! Life -> Hybrid -> EB-MoM -> CI -> LL, GENERALLY is the progression of a spell based character. When you get to the hybrid or EB-MoM stage, you putz around in PoB to see if pushing your character to CI is worth compared to what you want to do in the game. Then, if you want to go even further, slap on a shav's and see what ES and DPS numbers you get.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Fuck it going spectre, convocation buff plus zealotry should be a decent buff to already solid starter.