Path of Exile

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you guys are on HC, I run a 4 curse build with 100% det dead (before curses). I have a few chisels and will be up in levels after this weekend.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea I know. I was referring to our map iq - between 70-100% on nearly every run and we couldn't even sustain a 67 map, let alone go up tiers.
I wish the map drops were tied to personal iq then we would be loaded!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Patch just dropped:

Shield charge can now be evaded.

GG OP Rhoa's. Hello evasion viable (hint: don't play it like stand and tank and it is sick, add enfeeble).

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly, this being free to play, i feel like am stealing. The quality of this game really suprised me and i came with expectations so, major props to the devs.

It makes me rage even more regarding D3 and the fuckup that blizzard pulled. Hire these guys for diablo 4 and send the current team to the shame room. Also, Jay Wilson needs to be exiled (lawl) to microsoft xbox one team. He'll feel right at home.

Ill prolly start spending money on gimmick items because really, this is stealing at this point when i play PoE.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, this being free to play, i feel like am stealing. The quality of this game really suprised me and i came with expectations so, major props to the devs.

It makes me rage even more regarding D3 and the fuckup that blizzard pulled. Hire these guys for diablo 4 and send the current team to the shame room. Also, Jay Wilson needs to be exiled (lawl) to microsoft xbox one team. He'll feel right at home.

Ill prolly start spending money on gimmick items because really, this is stealing at this point when i play PoE.
I've felt the same way. I've donated $60 because really I've played this more than anything that's come out in the last few years. Happy to give it to em and happy to have a bigger item stash. Diablo 3 lasted about a month for me and it was $60 I think.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Haven't played in a while, are there any hardcore melee builds that can compete with ranged builds now?

Caliane

I paid in for alpha access, and I felt I got my moneys worth with about 3 days.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
starting to despise the rng in this game. I can understand burning a lot of currency on high maps. But me and hateyou were doing lvl 67 and 68 maps with close to 100% iq and on several occassions got no map. Got into a lvl 69 once, did 100iq, got a lvl 68 map, did 100 iq, got no maps. 5 hours dozens of alchemy orbs and several chaos down the drain
Yep, that's pretty much why I quit. You can recoup your losses if you can liquidate the gear you might find for orbs/chisels/chaos/alts but without being able to easily liquidate it you're inevitably going to be fucked.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You ever farm for infernal machines on mp 7 bros? Had very similar results aka insanely unlucky stretches. That's the end game of these types for now.

(Don't even think I would have ever gotten a good tri-optimum stat hellfire either)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Favorite items? D2
Best character customization? POE
Most immersive? D1 (First time through Durance of Hate is a very, very close 2nd though)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I played Titan Quest like a month ago, it was pretty good. I did play with a mod that rebalances the whole game and adds a lot of stuff though, Soulvizier, so I couldn't tell if the original game was bad but with the mod it was nice and difficult. Overall I liked class customization and char developement in general.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The only thing I didn't like about Titan's Quest was the mass abundance of hacked items in online games. Couldn't play multiplayer without some doofus with a 900k dps weapon joining in.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Btw my crit detonate dead on one reflect target definitely killed me on HC. A crit fireball did about 1200 which took down my energy shield (350 range) and a couple hundred hp. Can only imagine what my crit detonate deads are doing at this point lol.

I'm on SC now obviously and will finish that char out and then make my flicker strike/WW/ghost reaver with dagger + shield or dual claw depending on how things pan out template wise.

(EvilMeca, the hat I promised not to lose is safely in my HC stash lol, fear not)