Path of Exile

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Just yesterday I made a shop. The problem is you have to be listed on the ladder for it to include you when the "online only" box is checked. For SC, that is lvl 79+. So if you're not that high, it doesn't list you as online.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
M'ask you guys somethin'.

I didn't play a monk in Diablo 3 but did you have desync problems using the teleport all over the place abilities in that?

I'd think that any game would have desynch issues with warp around shit.

However, having used an Enigma one ladder season in D2 (only one season) pretty extensively, I can't seem to recall a time I desynched when zipping around with it (and teleport kicking then whirling other players mid teleport spam).

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Shit still desynchs too much.

Will be back next season.
Has the de-synch issues got worse lately? I hadn't played in a few months but I never had too many issues with it in the previous year+ that I had been playing the game off and on, but I started up in the new Anarchy league last week and I'm just lagging like crazy, mobs warping pretty consistently, hits not registering, just general synch issues all over the place. Seems worse than it's ever been right now.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's mostly my fault for running a whirling blades / flicker strike build (do not do this right now) but I was being responsible with it (usually lol).

Just wondering if D3 monks had that problem, if even only for a while.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I remember hearing a lot about people getting rubberbanding on monks with tempest rush and a bunch of movespeed. I never had any on any of my chars though, just standard lag.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You don't warp around nearly as fast as a monk in D3 than you do in PoE. But their netcode method was stronger, however they were doing it(some of it was client side and what not while PoE checks the server a lot). Also iirc it's a lot harder to get boxed in D3, so movement rubberband from getting blocked by a mob server side while client side you got past it is a lot less visible there. Don't know it's just the way it's done, I haven't had many issues with desync back when I played and played entirely HC, but I rarely pushed the limits in terms of movement because I knew how fickle the system was, like trying to skip mobs with a quicksilver in a packed area.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I sold two items in like 4 days after making an item shop thread, despite that search website not listing me online. That's an infinity percent increase over in game rare selling.

One thing that irritates me are some gem sellers. I'm askin how much q13 cold to fire is and I'm getting "3gcp - 1ex for 20 is standard so this is a good deal". Ok, first of all that is the max price for the most in demand gems. Second, and most importantly, if you don't take my 1gcp, you will never sell that gem ever because there are 6 people in the history of PoE who have ever wanted that gem. Just wasted everyone's time because ill find a non retard one or two attempts later. I got q17 chance to ignite for like 4gcp because the seller had a lot of stuf and was happy to get something.

Shit for what I'm selling, unless i know for sure someone else wants it, I will take nearly anything for nearly any item.

Anyway, I'm up to lvl78 now and doing maps to 71 pretty easily. Had a dumbfuck group waste one of my 69 maps by going Rambo and dying or going down the next level before even clearing half of the previous. Another 69 and 68 had no map drops, so I'm sittin on one 69 and piles of 67. It's so depressing.

Still lookin for more good map people. I'm discharge w conduit (5 endurance charges and 5 frenzy for 2 skill points on every party member is so OP). Tired of dumbass pugs who don't understand that maps aren't free, and if someone is offering them at no cost, it's your job to (1)not die like a retard and (2) clear the map.

BroDoYouEvenDischarge is the name. I'm also sitting on mountains of reg gems, lots of Q gems, and too many low lvl uniques. If you're new I'll hook you up w some stuff (q gems gotta be paid for but ill discount)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I sell things pretty quickly by going cheap. At the rate I acquire gear it's not worth holding onto things. Sell most quality gems 9-15 for 1-2 gcp and they go fast. Most uniques I sell for 1 jeweller up to 1 fusing. If they don't sell quick I just vendor them.
Already paid 40$ for stash tabs and filled them, don't want to buy anymore. As it is I can't find shit in my own stash

Dab - I have around 30 lvl 70+ maps I've acquired with hateyou which I am still waiting to run until i upgrade some gear. Being discharge spec if you can get high mf it wold be great to run shit

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I'm working on it. Finally 5L my searing touch and rolled it decently, and I'm thinking about just putting a Q item quant gem as the 5th slot. We'll see how much extra dmg fire pen turns out to be. Got 2 50% azureseize(sp?) so gonna try to 4L that and will be a bit better. Still is kinda crappy. I've had 2 great IIR rings drop but they just have shit for stats. If one had light resist alone I'd be happy.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah put item quant in 5th, it's worth having more items over marginally faster kill speed. I'd also get a good pair of sadimas touch gloves instead of aurseize, they're cheap. Also a pair of good goldwyrm boots, also cheap.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
on standard item prices in general are in a constant state of free fall, other than the rarest uniques (which, because theyer so rare, even with 500 iir you probably wont ever see one). Currency is much more resilient since theres a constant sink as it gets consumed on maps, so i feel like iiq is really the way to go. Plus the iiq will getyour more rares and uniques anyways. As it is, me and hateyou end up leaving many yellows rotting on maps, even after using up all the portals, and neither our iir or iiq is as high as a lot of endgame mappers.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Really liked the patch last night for my lightning arrow ranger. I'm in the middle of cruel difficulty on hardcore, and taking *roughly* the same route through the skill tree as before, my DPS dropped by about 10%, but my HP raised by about 25%. I'll happily take that trade. Theres a ton of evasion/HP combo nodes over in the ranger section now.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to go with a pure evasion build, or convert it all over to armor. With all those evasion boost passives, my evasion rating is a good 25% higher than converting it to armor. When I tested out the conversion node, my Evasion was at like 1900, which was 44% evasion. Converted to armor it was about 1400 wich was 38% damage reduction. So far I'm rolling with the evasion and I'm liking it so far, almost seems like my health spikes less than in my former armor builds, much easier to control via life leech/pots, with fewer close calls/scares than going pure armor(at least so far)

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ooh, they ended up making changes to LA rangers? Time to check it out... On a different note, docks groups the best place to exp at 65 or should i do lunaris 3? Not comfortable enough with my gear to do group maps yet (have done a few solo tho).

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I still prefer dock farming just mainly because the only resist you have to worry about is fire. Lunaris has more of a mixture of both fire and lightning, if you have any issues with capping both at the same time, or carrying different resist flasks. Docks is mind-numbingly boring, but easy, load up on FR, take a FR flask with you in case you run into a multi-projectile unique dog, or pack of blue dogs, and that's about all you have to worry about.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm at 75/75/75/-60 (fuck you chaos damage) resists. I just hate docks runs where people skip half the map then make a new one, drives me bonkers.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That is one nice thing about Lunaris lvl 3, there isn't a ton of backtracking, most everything is somewhat connected. It just annoys me that theres no direct waypoint into it, I don't want to fuck around on lvl 2 looking for lvl 3, and run into Kole unexpectedly. I've seen maps where his room is REAL close to the waypoint.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ooh, they ended up making changes to LA rangers? Time to check it out... On a different note, docks groups the best place to exp at 65 or should i do lunaris 3? Not comfortable enough with my gear to do group maps yet (have done a few solo tho).
With groups you don't need to worry about your gear. Most groups face roll docks or lunaris to the point you could probably never attack and just follow the group around and no one would even notice. Not that I recommend doing that, it's just grouping is mindless and easy.

If you are only duoing or soloing then yes, gear matters quite a bit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm probably a rare case, but I've been playing PoE off and on for about a year now and I've never grouped once, or ever traded items with another player. Makes hardcore mode damn hard. I haven't got a character in Hardcore through Merciless yet, think my highest character died at level 64.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who all is still playing this? Guessing not many in standard, not seeing anyone on besides myself. Hateyou disappear?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Who all is still playing this? Guessing not many in standard, not seeing anyone on besides myself. Hateyou disappear?
Nope, been on every day this week for an hour or two. Think we've just been missing each other.