Path of Exile

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I forgot about Harbinger, I figured there would be one.

Bestiary inclusion on that list was purposeful. The lobotomy it received made it some of the most boring core content.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Where did they announce the new div cards? Mine still says waiting on artwork but it's been like that for months so I dunno. I'm pretty sure mine ain't gonna be in though. But well see.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Where did they announce the new div cards? Mine still says waiting on artwork but it's been like that for months so I dunno. I'm pretty sure mine ain't gonna be in though. But well see.

Someone on reddit ordered a card recently and it was done really quick. Wonder what the hold up is with your one.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not even once.

y8dbvlk7vq031.png

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Forum - Announcements - Legion League FAQ - Path of Exile

Will Winter Orb survive 3.7.0?
It has received balance adjustments to bring its power slightly closer to other skills. The main change being that it fires less frequently when not channelling, though there are other adjustments too.

That was one of the nerfs I was expecting it to receive. Who wants to guess the other(s)? I'm guessing this skill is eventually going to end up like Vaal Spark where it has so many hidden and unintuitive mechanics. My guess is it will have its range limited.

BTW, PoB's cast rate is wrong. Someone measured it a couple weeks ago and found that the projectile frequency per stage stacks like an increase with cast speed. This doesn't change how the skill feels in game, obviously.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So much for my starter. No idea what to start with on this go.

Edit: I'll probably try cyclone and see what melee feels like. You know the melee shit will be powerful this league at the minimum to give the appearence that its fun to play again. Plus, cyclone might work well for the monoliths.

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My plan is life based tectonic slam jugg into strength stacking es.

Ed contagion is a good starter and is looking quite good for the league mechanic. As does soulrend. They might not nerf brands again.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah going ED/cont for a starter, just really damn solid with little gear. I'll make a melee dude once everyone figures out what is worth a shit.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Gonna wait and see what you guys say about the league before I step into this one. Synthesis really put me off with it being broken as fuck for a good while.

If the mechanics are fun i'll probably give it a whirl.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Clearly I came into this game at exactly the wrong time. The stuff that has built up over time compounded with the base game has put me in a perpetual cycle of confusion. I got to the 4th Act and ran across the Azurite mine and went 'what the fuck is THIS now??'. Its interesting that some things created for these leagues make it into the 'main' game and others do not, especially when you consider how much work went into making this stuff.

The Synthesis / Nexus stuff seems to be a crazy complex chunk of content and its wild that it will soon be eradicated?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Synthesis items and the nexus won't be in the next league.

PoE at the endgame is generally about making as much currency as you can to buy gear (cause it's probably never gonna drop for you) and clearing the atlas and a few mobs shaper/elder/aul etc.

To make currency most people prefer fast content with good rewards, the delve mine is an excellent example of this. For the most part the nexus took too long to set up for the currency it provided, it wasn't very popular with players relative to other content available in the game.

Also synthesis crafting is seriously overpowered, so i'm really not surprised it didn't go core. I don't think they really thought alot of this league through very well.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Clearly I came into this game at exactly the wrong time. The stuff that has built up over time compounded with the base game has put me in a perpetual cycle of confusion. I got to the 4th Act and ran across the Azurite mine and went 'what the fuck is THIS now??'. Its interesting that some things created for these leagues make it into the 'main' game and others do not, especially when you consider how much work went into making this stuff.

The Synthesis / Nexus stuff seems to be a crazy complex chunk of content and its wild that it will soon be eradicated?

You just discovered one of the most fun parts of the game! Really, delving is a blast. But yeah, you still have a lot to go lol.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Most will disagree but starting in standard was probably the best way for me to get in and learn the game. I was able to cycle through several characters while learning how everything in the game worked, from skills to gearing to mechanics. All build defining stuff was readily available and cheap and I also had time to build my currency base to buy min/max gear. Said currency base also allowed me to start crafting and learn that as well.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Maybe better for learning, but standard is full of price fixing faggots, so I find it best to avoid altogether.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
occultist vortex then either soulrend trickster or tectonic slam jugg.

I usually try to do two builds I’ve never done before each league. I’ve done ED/cont and soulrend/bane on occultist and trickster. WOrb with and without the gimmicky swords.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
beltimber - winterunleasher. Some China build.

Did not enjoy this build. I also tried out divine ire. Didn’t enjoy that either.